Super Bowl XLIX + Katy Perry's Halftime Show Discussion

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was great entertainment...

She did a perfect job...

But I wasn't surprised at all, boring AF. 

In fact KP's performance was some kind of ð summary of her entire career.

- Massive production with KP being lost in it

- No live vocals

- A lot of tacky and kitsch costumes as well as childish extravaganza

- And despite all that, there is always some one else to steal the show from her

Poor KP :(

Urgh some people are so annoying. What are they even doing in the thread? Stop being pressed and accept that Katy did a really god job. If the root of the problem is that Gaga didn't get to do it, they should start moving on now lol cause the chances for her to do it in the future (near future at least) are slim. They have to let the light in and accept Katy's slaying powa. But this is GGD after all

ibgiCh5YM8mjFS.gif

who will love me when the night is over

Runway

It was so good, everyone loved it

a filthy mess. It seems many people here are very pressed that their own fave could and would never do the super bowl halftime show

You scream "pressed!!!1!1!!" At everyone yet you are the one one hunting down even the slightest anti katy petty post, every single one :air: thats literally all you do here :lmao: if your fave wasn't talentless, basic and embarrasing believe me no one would drag her sorry

Stay bothered at her show being so terrible that missy be getting a bigger effect than any SPIRM song

imHsjmumOWsgN.gif

GiorgiGeladze

Urgh some people are so annoying. What are they even doing in the thread? Stop being pressed and accept that Katy did a really god job. If the root of the problem is that Gaga didn't get to do it, they should start moving on now lol cause the chances for her to do it in the future (near future at least) are slim. They have to let the light in and accept Katy's slaying powa. But this is GGD after all

ibgiCh5YM8mjFS.gif

TRUE 

Tropico

So I just saw for myself... It Roar, Dark Horse and I Kissed a Girl slayed... California Girls was a mess, Teenage dream was bad.. Missy Elliot was cool and then Firework was meh

♱ Social Justice Enthusiast ♱

You enjoyed that more than Beyonce?

yes definitely. Dont get me wrong, Beyonce is amazing performer, but her performance was predictable and boring for me. I enjoy visual appealing shows more than Bey®s dancing routines that she does in every perf. The only thing that hyped it was DC reunion.

super ultra

it wasn't that bad but it was kinda messy. The pest part were IKAG and Firework and the worst were TD and CG  :ohwell:

I was expecting more from her, it was boring, the only nice thing was the tiger she was riding, other than that a complete let down

Pole dancer

I enjoyed it throughly. The performance was really interesting, captivating, and her guest performers fit in just right.

I used to like Katy a lot, then I started to come on GGD for general music/Gaga news. I hate that there is this proportionately high dislike for her around here. Over time, I've let that vibe affect the way I am of fan of her's, but no more. She's a great artist and performer, people should be able to acknowledge this more. 

ashamednudist

I love her songs but it was really bad, she barely move her body, she isn't a stage person. And costumes, stage designing, lights was really tacky-not even kitsch. 

and Jeremy Scott is the worst designer ever

Archived