Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bruce Jenner to document her Male to Female Transition for E!

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

shaneybaby

What? Who you're attracted to doesn't change :excuseme:

so he wants to become a lesbian? I'm not trying to be rude i just really think i don't get it either like the person before. So he wants to be a woman but he is attracted to women? 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so he wants to become a lesbian? I'm not trying to be rude i just really think i don't get it either like the person before. So he wants to be a woman but he is attracted to women?

I guess it happens .... I'm sure Bruce just identifies with women in behavior and self identity but not necessarily s-xuality, but I'm not gonna lie it is a little hard to grasp when the s-xuality doesn't follow suit with the gender change, but I guess thats the beauty of challenging s-x and gender as separate entities

SychosSoChic

My reaction:

http://youtu.be/I_JfV0yf4lM

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Rabbit Heart

I hate the Kardashians... so much stupidity and fakeness (if that's even a word xD ) is promoted... And this man is even worse than the sisters, he would actually change his whole identity for a couple of newspaper covers and who knows how much money...

Those people are mentally ill :/ 

I hate the Kardashians... so much stupidity and fakeness (if that's even a word xD ) is promoted... And this man is even worse than the sisters, he would actually change his whole identity for a couple of newspaper covers and who knows how much money...

Those people are mentally ill :/

This whole post is just... Tragic.

Would Bruce really risk his entire career to fake being trans? He's obviously been going through a very difficult time. It's clearly not just about fame.

And calling people mentally ill? Wow

Archived