Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Bruce Jenner to document her Male to Female Transition for E!

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

RainingOnMe

The KARDASHIAN's father died... Robert Kardashain. Kendall and Kylie's last name is Jenner as in Bruce Jenner. They are the KKK's half sisters.

Kim Kourtney Khloe and Rob share the same biological father Robert Kardashian and he did pass away, but Kendall and Kylie are the biological children of Bruce after Kris remarried

I never knew this :air: 

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are they on? Why are they relevent?  Are they paying themselves to be on a channel? Kloe - will is still questionable being a K. 

Trash

JusKeepBreathin

This just shows me everything you read in the tabloids is true, true, true!

:ohwell:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Cody Draco

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/2015-01/27/0_s5w8y40l_0_yhgpqi07_2.mp4

IT'S HAPPENING.

Based on this everyone should still be referring to Bruce as a male, not jumping ahead. :madge:

I think this is a good thing for the trans community. Bruce Jenner is a former olympian and if he does decide to go public with his transition then he could become a role model.

Gianni Versace

Nope, there is no way Gaga is bigger than Khloe.  Not anywhere close to the truth.

You used Gaga as an example because you have some weird problem with how she looks and her body in general.

This is why we are labeled the most delusional fanbase. Because of people like you.

I already made my intentions clear to you. 

This is why we are labeled the most delusional fanbase. Because of people like you.

Comparing the weights of women you've never seen in person. Bravo :applause:

Gianni Versace

Comparing the weights of women you've never seen in person. Bravo :applause:

I've seen both in person and met both also. :smh: 

Based on this everyone should still be referring to Bruce as a male, not jumping ahead. :madge:

Exactly. It's his decision to make when he/ if he wants to start being refered to with feminine pronouns. It's his story to tell and when he is ready to share it than everyone can act accordingly. As of right now nothing has changed about him - at least not in the matter of the public. You can't force anyone to speed their own process of coming out after all - whether it be their s-xuality or gender.

TheOriginalOne

So does this mean she is into men now? Or is she still into women? I mean she clearly was aroused by women for like decades and had 3 wives....

What? Who you're attracted to doesn't change :excuseme:

Whispering

Obviously, you are the one who is delusional here. Your intentions are more than clear, as you have an obssession with Gaga's body and her weight.

Archived