💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Taylor Swift trademarks 'This Sick Beat' and other '1989' phrases

Gianni Versace

Featured Posts

Whispering

ahahah I find it hilarious that she goes out trade marking lyrics! the moment when she suffers the decline that every artist does she s gonna be miserable inside

:)  ;)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ahahah I find it hilarious that she goes out trade marking lyrics! the moment when she suffers the decline that every artist does she s gonna be miserable inside

Taylor isn't declining anytime soon

Taylor isn't declining anytime soon

i hope so cause she does good music. but inevitably all musicians will experience what gaga did. maybe to a lesser extent. After that they can bounce back to the top

i hope so cause she does good music. but inevitably all musicians will experience what gaga did. maybe to a lesser extent. After that they can bounce back to the top

lol decline like Gaga did.... not even gonna respond to this

lol decline like Gaga did.... not even gonna respond to this

eeerm didnt gaga decline? like madonna did or like beyonce did in the past and bounced back? whats in this sentence that has bothered you?

eeerm didnt gaga decline? like madonna did or like beyonce did? whats in this sentence that has bothered you?

Peaking and then unpeaking isn't the same as declining.... Declining would be to be thrown out of relevancy....

Gaga Madonna Beyoncé are still very relevant artists maybe not as relevant as before but still relevant nonetheless

Peaking and then unpeaking isn't the same as declining.... Declining would be to be thrown out of relevancy....

Gaga Madonna Beyoncé are still very relevant artists maybe not as relevant as before but still relevant nonetheless

what i meant is that their popularity declined. i mean beyonce was cosnidered at her lowest during 4 and the she came back and slayed . Madonna had the same. Gaga will most probably do the same 

what i meant is that their popularity declined. i mean beyonce was cosnidered at her lowest during 4 and the she came back and slayed . Madonna had the same. Gaga will most probably do the same

Sure if you wanna put it that way but artists popularity peaks and unpeaks all the time... Ppl are ultimately jealous of success and will tear anyone down if they are successful for too long... So I know Taylor and Katy have a rude awakening ahead of them... What matters is for artists to stay relevant and continue doing what they love... If they are solely caring about being on top of the charts all the time it will drive them mad

geopang

Yall call her a business woman and applaud her. I call her a money hungry b---h who is simply using these teens and queens. So over her and her "music"

HighwayGuy

If someone released a single now that included the phrase "this sick beat" even if it was just a passing phrase could they be sued? 

I really don't understand 

Archived