💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga's voice overrated ?

Houdini

Featured Posts

Let's be honest. She is far from being the best voice in the music industry. However, I believe she is a very good professional singer who knows about techniques and control. She knows how to make her voice shine.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's be honest. She is far from being the best voice in the music industry. However, I believe she is a very good professional singer who knows about techniques and control. She knows how to make her voice shine.

agree too!

Gaga has one of the most versatile voices in the industry. Probably not as strong as some of the younger fans like to say, but it's there.

I have really NEVER seen anywhere besides here and Tony Bennett say she's the best voice in pop. Those who do acknowledge her talent, say it as such. She's talented. Which indoubtedly true if not understated.

She has a better voice than Madonna, so that's good enough for me :flutter:

Noah Fatale

She has an incredible voice, not the best in the industry but its not overrated compared to alot of female artists like britney or katy.

I literally see a ton of people in real life, and online saying she is talentless. :air:

This is why the Grammy performance is so important.  Soon those people will hear Gaga's talent.

I live outside the space time continuum.

This is why the Grammy performance is so important.  Soon those people will hear Gaga's talent.

Are they still performing?  :spin:

She can't compare to BeyoncĂƒÆ’Â© or Xtina or even Ariana Grande. So it's kind of disrespectful for monsters to talk about GAga being the best vocalist of our time (stan)

But she's way ahead of Rih/Katy/Ke$ha/Taylor which is why she's underrated by the GP!

She's in the same vocals department as Ellie, Adele and Nicole Scherzinger just by comparing vocal ranges.

Gaga's voice is by far the best in the entire business right now! If anything, her voice is underrated!

Now sis, that's a bit of a stretchT

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

This 100%

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

Archived