💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Sam Smith: If I got the AOTY, I'd give it to Beyonce

Putin

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that he's honest about wanting to lose weight and stuff. 

Cause this site is full skinny twinks who are perfect and eat nothing but d*ck and kale

Omg :lmao:

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Beyonce already has like 16 bought grammys already

you should enjoy your moment cause she has had plenty already

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

ItsTommyBitch

The absolute travesty that it would be if his generic pop album beat BEYONCE :sweep:

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

All of the hate. :lmao:

Cause this site is full skinny twinks who are perfect and eat nothing but d*ck and kale

HELP :AIR:

he cant even compliment someone  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:  :toofloppy:

Beyonce already has like 16 bought grammys already

you should enjoy your moment cause she has had plenty already

DanMonster

Honestly you guys go against everything Gaga has taught us and that our communtiy stands for. You don't have to like him but my goodness some of you guys are so rude! He is such a nice person and there is not a thing in this article excerpt that could make you hate him. What a kind and generous thing for him to say about Beyonce. The world needs more people and singers like that. If he said something nasty then fine I can understand some criticism but he hasn't so stop spreading unnecessary negativity.

Elizabeth

Beyonce doesn't need any more and I'd rather see an album like his win it over BEYONCE...

Bless him though.

Whispering

Sam will win his share of Grammys this year, but I don't think he will have to worry about the AOTY award.

IMO, Sam's and Ed's albums are the best in this category, but the chances that one of them will take the AOTY award aren't good when compared to Bey's chances.

Sam is an extremely talented young artist. I hope he can learn to love and accept his body and that he makes healthy choices along the way.

Bradley

I hope he gives Gaga a shoutout if he wins something.

Also "abs like Bieber"? There are so many male artists who have abs and he picked Bieber for his reference.

Sam will win his share of Grammys this year, but I don't think he will have to worry about the AOTY award.

IMO, Sam's and Ed's albums are the best in this category, but the chances that one of them will take the AOTY award aren't good when compared to Bey's chances.

Sam is an extremely talented young artist. I hope he can learn to love and accept his body and that he makes healthy choices along the way.

Did you hear Beck´s album ?

Archived