Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard predicts future Super Bowl performers (Adele, Taylor, etc.)

HANZ

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

I don't really understand why it's so hard to imagine Miley doing the halftime show ? I mean, she's been there for years and proved to have real charisma. She's still young but I'm sure she's able to evolve well in the music industry

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the fukc are you on about ? Everybody likes Katy Perry

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As always the kats on this forum doing their best :smh:

Jenniferella

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As always the kats on this forum doing their best :smh:

You'e just a pressed Gaga stan with no real idea of what people think outside this fanbase, just like every other unhealthy stan. Go in the street, ask people. Katy Perry is liked by a lot of people. Her music is easy to like, she's really pretty and has a great sense of humor in many of her songs.

If people hated her, would she be as successful as she is now ? I don't believe so.

You'e just a pressed Gaga stan with no real idea of what people think outside this fanbase, just like every other unhealthy stan. Go in the street, ask people. Katy Perry is liked by a lot of people. Her music is easy to like, she's really pretty and has a great sense of humor in many of her songs.

If people hated her, would she be as successful as she is now ? I don't believe so.

People hate 1D, Miley, Justin Bieber, yet they're all making millions...Of course there are those who like them. But you came in here saying EVERYBODY LIKES KATY PERRY.

You call me pressed but you sound like all the delusional Kats. I mean, really: "Go in the street, ask people. Katy Perry is liked by a lot of people."

Jenniferella

People hate 1D, Miley, Justin Bieber, yet they're all making millions...Of course there are those who like them. But you came in here saying EVERYBODY LIKES KATY PERRY.

You call me pressed but you sound like all the delusional Kats. I mean, really: "Go in the street, ask people. Katy Perry is liked by a lot of people."

I don't define myself as a Katy cat or any sh*t like that. Let alone that ridiculous Little Monster title. I just happen to like pop music and I like Katy. This is not about choosing a team or anything, no one is gonna reward you because you only like Gaga lol. And yes, a lot more people like Katy than Gaga. It doesn't make her "better" but it's true.

I don't define myself as a Katy cat or any sh*t like that. Let alone that ridiculous Little Monster title. I just happen to like pop music and I like Katy. This is not about choosing a team or anything, no one is gonna reward you because you only like Gaga lol. And yes, a lot more people like Katy than Gaga. It doesn't make her "better" but it's true.

Funny how now you're making it about who's more liked whether that's Katy or Gaga, something which I don't care about, after all it's common knowledge that the majority's taste often isn't the best. My original reply was lmao-ing at your claim that everybody likes Katy.That's all.

Jenniferella

Funny how now you're making it about who's more liked whether that's Katy or Gaga, something which I don't care about, after all it's common knowledge that the majority's taste often isn't the best. My original reply was lmao-ing at your claim that everybody likes Katy.That's all.

I'm not stupid enough to think EVERYBODY likes anything or anyone, read between the lines

Yes it is Probably some cisgender black dude writing for billboard right now....

:wtf:
It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

I'm not stupid enough to think EVERYBODY likes anything or anyone, read between the lines

We're on a stan forum, you expect me to think some people don't really believe such things? :emma::laughga:

Paper Planes

I could honestly see Taylor actually nabbing it next year. They also discounted Coldplay too soon. They just got snubbed this year, but they could be contenders for coming years.

delete it fat

Vernier

Yes it is Probably some cisgender black dude writing for billboard right now....

Really now :thetea:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Archived