Jump to content
The Evolution of Gaga

What era did you buy the most stuff in?


gagzus

  

20 members have voted

  1. 1. What era did you buy the most stuff in?

    • The Fame
      0
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Cheek to Cheek :derpga:
      0


Featured Posts

The Fame: 6 copies of the album, 2 copies of The Cherrytree Sessions, HitMixes, DJ Vice Megamix, 19 (?) singles, 1 poster

Total: 30 items

The Fame Monster: 10 copies of the album (including super deluxe and USB), 2 Monster Balls, tour program, 4 shirts, 4 (?) posters, 1 bracelet, 2 unauthorized DVDs, 3 copies of The Remix, The Singles (Boxset), 10 singles, 2011 calendar

Total: 39 items

Born This Way: 7 copies of the album (including vinyl box set, USB and play button), 14 singles, A Very Gaga Holiday, BTW: The Remix, BTW: The Collection, 2 copies of The Monster Ball, 3 posters, 1 sharpie (from Barney's), 4 digital singles, Gaga X Terry, toothbrush, 2 airfreshners, meat bandages, 2012 calendar

Total: 40 items

ARTPOP: 6 copies of the album, 4 digital singles, Applause single, artRAVE, tour program, cup, G.U.Y. music video, 2015 calendar

Total: 16 items

Cheek to Cheek: 5 copies of the album (including Boxset, signed and Starbucks), 3 digital singles, 2 bottles of Eau De Gaga

Total: 9 items

Born This Way wins. There were so many things to buy in 2011/2012.

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Born To Slay

The Fame: album

The Fame Monster: album, poster, Remix album

Born This Way: album, remix album, Monster Ball dvd, BTWB tickets, Magazine with posters, calander

ARTPOP: album,mApplause t-shirt, Artrave tickets, poster, Artrave shirt

Link to post
Share on other sites

JazzGa

None of them I'm poor :kissga:

I bought 1 physical album copy, 1 remix album if they released one, and 1 tshirt per era  :hor: I got some posters, magazines, and TMB DVD as a gift

My old cat is a tough man, but i cant deny the way he bites my hand and he stabs me, he grabs me by my heart <3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Computer

ARTPOP because I bought 6 copies of the album.

Also 4 Cheek to Cheeks though because of gifts.

💚💛💕❣⭕💢💢 | ⓜⓔⓡⓡⓨ ©ⓗⓡⓘⓢⓣⓜⓐⓢ
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Fame Monster for sure. I bought the album on iTunes, four editions of the physical album, all of the singles, three editions of The Remix, three Monster Ball tickets, a bunch of merch from the shows and the DVD + Bluray for The Monster Ball.

 

Born This Way would be second.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anderson123

Either The Fame Monster or Born This Way. I bought so many magazines, calendar, lenticular poster, frames, TFM Super Deluxe book, Terry Richardson book, copies of albums, etc.

Link to post
Share on other sites

freebit

BTW and ARTPOP, I bought the albums :derpga:

 

lol, me too. I pirated TF, did the same when TFM leaked, lol. Don't hate me fam.

Link to post
Share on other sites

lol, me too. I pirated TF, did the same when TFM leaked, lol. Don't hate me fam.

My sister got them from a friend and I got them from my sister  :smh:

Don't visit my profile
Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...