💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Redone - We all deserve a break.

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

monketsharona

This has nothing to do with the song for the documentary. Don't drag that **** into this thread, it is off topic.

Time to move on. Let it go!

That's a joke. About all the hype people have from everything while it leads literally to nothing...

And what is the proof the RedOne collabs are for next record ? And even if it's for the album, it may not do the cut of the album..

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

That's a joke. About all the hype people have from everything while it leads literally to nothing...

And what is the proof the RedOne collabs are for next record ? And even if it's for the album, it may not do the cut of the album..

Lol stop..It's clear that they are not working on 1 song

Bradley

I think he is talking about Gaga taking a vacation... (The strippers thing  :giggle: )

I don't mind them taking a break for a while. But I hope RedOne continues his work with Gaga later on. I don't want them to work for a while and then Gaga decides not to use his material on her next album. We need RedOne to quench our thirst.

This movie is not even out yet. Stop assuming that we won't hear it. We will eventually when the movie comes out. Maybe then it will be uploaded to VEVO.

Whispering

They are obviously working on new music that Gaga is writing and working on. That's all we need to know.

Take the whining and moaning back to one of the ten threads you have been crying in for the past 24 hours. This isn't the thread for it.

Fiona Apple

I don't mind them taking a break for a while. But I hope RedOne continues his work with Gaga later on. I don't want them to work for a while and then Gaga decides not to use his material on her next album. We need RedOne to quench our thirst.

This movie is not even out yet. Stop assuming that we won't hear it. We will eventually when the movie comes out. Maybe then it will be uploaded to VEVO.

I don't mind either.I think they will work more together because if they were done we wouldn't say that Gaga is doing a break ,he would say that they are done etc.

has RedOne s-xually molested her? or the other way around? he is so hot sitting there with those muscley legs crossed inside those tight jeans that highlight his essensuate curves. how can gaga resist?

MonsterVlad

i think we had too much break? since TFM? idk.

:nooo:

may this post appear on every page on this site :air:

Fiona Apple

has RedOne s-xually molested her? or the other way around? he is so hot sitting there with those muscley legs crossed inside those tight jeans that highlight his essensuate curves. how can gaga resist?

Nop .She said on the interview that he was one of the only producers that respected her  :( So I guess she was the one who molested him  :yes:

:lmao: 

Whispering

She has Taylor and has said they are in a monogamous relationship.

RedOne and Gaga have a respectful working relationship.

Bradley

I don't mind either.I think they will work more together because if they were done we wouldn't say that Gaga is doing a break ,he would say that they are done etc.

I hope you are right. But Gaga changes her mind all the time so... it's really unpredictable.

I thought I was the only one who thought RedOne is hot.

Archived