Which Lady GaGa are you?

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

jojo Freud

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich Gaga 

SLAY, my fav song on the fame

BEAUTIFUL DIRTY RICH GAGA

8e10ca37-fc08-4c5d-83af-2a19e708e9a5.jpg

You are sassy and do not care about basic people. You have expensive taste and could not care any less if others have a problem with it. You live your life how you want it, no matter what. :whitney:

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tove Lo

You are sassy and do not care about basic b---hes. You have expensive taste and could not care any less if others have a problem with it. You live your life how you want it, no matter what.

Actually accurate tbh... :toofunny:

hop on that **** like a maniac

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Marry the Night Gaga  :fame:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

You are sassy and do not care about basic b---hes. You have expensive taste and could not care any less if others have a problem with it. You live your life how you want it, no matter what.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY ME

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

You are super artsy and creative. You are one to start new trends. It's a goal to keep a clear path for where you are going in life and have fun while doing it.

Applause Gaga:

17e47d3c-627e-4215-b71f-0b7ad373e5b3.jpg

yasss me too

Vernier

Actually accurate tbh... :toofunny:

Same :rip:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

APPLAUSE GAGA

You are super artsy and creative. You are one to start new trends. It's a goal to keep a clear path for where you are going in life and have fun while doing it.

- that do be Me

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Archived