đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

R8 IS COMING

Navy

Featured Posts

what's their biggest fan site?

RihannaDaily.com is the most known and respected Rihanna fansite, but twitter and insta navy are flipping right now. The anticipation is at an all time high

Oh is it? :toofunny: I thought it would be rihanna.com or something

You would think so, right?! :smh: RihannaNow is such a stupid title :hehe:

I understand, well I really hope that it's coming for real, I need new music from her :giveup:

Don't we all my friend :giveup:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
tylerjudas

It does though. Why else would it be there?

No it doesn't. They're just updating the website or doing something that is probably in no relation to the album coming out. I'm not getting hyped over a blank page being added to her website. I'm thirsty but not that thirsty. 

No it doesn't. They're just updating the website or doing something that is probably in no relation to the album coming out. I'm not getting hyped over a blank page being added to her website. I'm thirsty but not that thirsty.

I'm very thirsty and extremely dehydrated so anything that maybe album rihlated I'm through a party over :hehe:

MonsterOfSpain

RihannaDaily.com is the most known and respected Rihanna fansite, but twitter and insta navy are flipping right now. The anticipation is at an all time high

You would think so, right?! :smh: RihannaNow is such a stupid title :hehe:

Don't we all my friend :giveup:

I really thought RihannaNow was like GGD lol.

I don't see that on their website?  :spin:

They removed it after the fans saw it. She follows many fans on Instagram so once they started posting it she probably told her team. Thousands of different fans screencapped it directly from the website so it's not fake.

I really thought RihannaNow was like GGD lol.

The layout of the website is **** too. It doesn't look really official at all. I hope they plan on revamping it for the new era.

MonsterOfSpain

They removed it after the fans saw it. She follows many fans on Instagram so once they started posting it she probably told her team. Thousands of different fans screencapped it directly from the website so it's not fake.

The layout of the website is **** too. It doesn't look really official at all. I hope they plan on revamping it for the new era.

The layout is cool, but it's pretty laggy

They are uploading it or mastering it for iTunes, the hype is real!

Omg just reading this makes me so ****ing excited and hyped!!

Archived