❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎

"Till It Happens To You" To NOT Be Released On iTunes

antpats2

Featured Posts

daviddarko

Guys, Gaga doesn't want to steal the spotlight to the Documentary. She could be criticized for that. The 
Doc is is everywhere now and is a delicate matter

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

The tweet was deleted....

Maybe he speak too fast :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

I feel like it's going to be a boring song. If it was something hot, they would release it.

Well it is for a documentary about rape culture in universities, certainly not an edm song :lmao:

Expect Celine Dion's kind of music since it is by Dianne Warren.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

hmm he said no iTunes plans, i am almost certain we will hear it in hq on youtube or some way. No way in hell they are saying "its the best thing I've ever heard" and they are not going to ever use it besides in this documentary that very few will see realistically. They would want to spread it more if its THAT GOOD as Diane Warren says

Americano

I just don't get the point in saying an all time classic Blah blah and then essentially doing nothing with it

From GUYs messy promo to this, Bobby hasn't really shown to be strong. C2C had good promo, but that was jointly managed with Columbia and Tony's team.

I don't get her sometimes. What's the point of hyping all of your fans about a song by tweeting lyrics but then not releasing it? She knew that everyone thought it was coming out tonight but she never clarified at all by telling us that just the movie would come out and that we would have to wait for the song. A song is supposed to help promote a movie so what's the point of not releasing it on ITunes and probably waiting a while before it's on YouTube. Hope she eventually releases it on YouTube I guess.

Archived