Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New song "Till It Happens To You" for documentary

Yanko

Featured Posts

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robinladen

By the way I do not get some of your anger tho.

Thought we know and agree that she won't do an album until 2016-2107.

2017 :air:

She should have used Do What U Want instead.....jk

On a serious note, I think it's great that Gaga and Dianne created a song for such a powerl documentary.

:rip: :rip: :rip:

u shouldt joke about that tbh eventho i laughed abit

This song was arranged by Stephen Oremus. The guy also happens to belong to the Oscars show production team, he's the musical director. Watch Gaga perform there since N.P.Harris has already mentioned her as someone he would like to see performing. RedOne has nothing to do with the song and according to Diane herself (her tweets), Gaga has also recruited her for her album. Diane once rt'd a tweet that said so about her and Rodgers.

215 user(s) are reading this topic
87 members, 120 guests, 5 anonymous users

buy pinkprint yall 

Gagaloo911

It's sad that everyone seems to be missing the intent of the documentary in amongst meltdowns about the song not being an album track ( which many of us surmised was likely anyway). The doc has much more meaning and importance than your petty concerns, quit being so self centered.

This so much.

This fanbase is so selfish and self-absorbed. They deserve nothing for the next 10 years. nothing from Gaga, nothing from ANYONE

Pure Adrenaline

Can't wait and I'm excited for the doc too, i'm gonna watch it. I'm sure Diane wrote a beautiful song and Gagga did it more than a justice because she could relate to it :flutter:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Gagaloo911

Not at you guys thinking we'll actually get to hear the song tonight. :smh:
The film is being screened at Sundance tonight, that's it. It won't be released till late March so who knows if the song will ever be officially released.

Inb4 the only thing we get to hear of it is background music in the film once it's released.

Archived