Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

New song "Till It Happens To You" for documentary

Yanko

Featured Posts

RAMROD

By the way I do not get some of your anger tho.

Thought we know and agree that she won't do an album until 2016-2107.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It will be interesting to track this on iTunes if they release it, since when the movie is released it could add continual low-key promo to the song :party:

inuborg

Her releasing projects like that is JUST as important as releasing her OWN albums.

You realize some artists' biggest hits / legacy are  Soundtracks etc.  ( My heart will go on / Bodyguard)

Like ....  Imagine if this is a flawless song and brings Gaga on the map just in time for her next album release...  That'd be amazing.

AND IT"S NEW GAGA, NEW MUSIC,  SHUT THE **** UP , STOP COMPLAINING

But the songs you mentioned were for big box office films, this is an indie doc lol 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Ursula Buffay

Her releasing projects like that is JUST as important as releasing her OWN albums.

You realize some artists' biggest hits / legacy are  Soundtracks etc.  ( My heart will go on / Bodyguard)

Like ....  Imagine if this is a flawless song and brings Gaga on the map just in time for her next album release...  That'd be amazing.

AND IT"S NEW GAGA, NEW MUSIC,  SHUT THE **** UP , STOP COMPLAINING

Nothing to do with a documentary. The movie got barely 2k views for its official trailer. :whitney:

WE ARE NOT READY

This is going to be one of those songs in between eras that are supposed to fix her Image etc.   Imagine if it gathers a lot of attention.  Usually if you do a song for a huge movie it gathers a lot of attention and then nothing.  But when it's for a documentary and it's by Lady Gaga + Diane Warren :giveup:  Watch this be her Oscar Winning song, just because it was not Hyped and it's not from a huge movie :excited2:

She can't get an Oscar for this because she didn't write it

Even if they wanted to nominate her she would be screwed like Lana was with Young & Beautiful

They take those rules so strictly <__<

So we're actually getting a new sound today?

No only the people who go and watch the movie at the festival

We don't know when we get it

Hopefully they will put it on itunes at 12.00 AM tomorrow

MrFameKills

I'm genuinely excited for this. LG5 or not, it's still new music :giveup:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

giskardsb

It's sad that everyone seems to be missing the intent of the documentary in amongst meltdowns about the song not being an album track ( which many of us surmised was likely anyway). The doc has much more meaning and importance than your petty concerns, quit being so self centered.

MurderLipstick

She should have used Do What U Want instead.....jk

On a serious note, I think it's great that Gaga and Dianne created a song for such a powerl documentary.

GagaSlayedYou

I can't wait to listen it!

I think it will be just the first we listen from Gaga and Warren. Some fans need to let Gaga do what she wants, because it's her career.

:sara:

LynpheaStar

bye... not for the album...

And you consider yourself a fan!

I am so hyped right now, I'm here for every kind of new Gaga stuff!

And with all the hype Dianne did, I'm awaiting good sh¡t :3

Archived