The meaning

The background for Gaga

The sentimental value

I LOVE YOU GAGA :GIVEUP:

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

RAMROD

I cannot wait to purchaae this :EMO:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ AND I'M VICTORIA, MALCOLM! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Will this b---h tweet some info about song release because this Tweet could easily mean that THE MOVIE will be released today, not the song. :rip:

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Of course not! They WERE WORKING IN THE ALBUM TOO, AND MAYBE ON ADELE COLLABO. PLEASE THIS IS JUST A LITTLE TASTE OF WHAT'S TO COME.

AND ITS SURELY A BALLAD. A BEAUTIFUL ONE ACTUALLY.

Can't wait to hear it :)

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Look at what Diane Warren is posting :emo:

Diane Warren @Diane_Warren
On the way to see a VERY special movie with a VERY special song in it. One that will touch hearts everywhere.

I've got to stop listening to this record but I can't!!!!!! Oh I can't wait til it is unleashed upon the world!!!!

WE ARE NOT READY

This is going to be one of those songs in between eras that are supposed to fix her Image etc.   Imagine if it gathers a lot of attention.  Usually if you do a song for a huge movie it gathers a lot of attention and then nothing.  But when it's for a documentary and it's by Lady Gaga + Diane Warren :giveup:  Watch this be her Oscar Winning song, just because it was not Hyped and it's not from a huge movie :excited2:

Pain of fame1

The lyrics will slay

The meaning

The background for Gaga

The sentimental value

I LOVE YOU GAGA :giveup:

Her releasing projects like that is JUST as important as releasing her OWN albums.

You realize some artists' biggest hits / legacy are  Soundtracks etc.  ( My heart will go on / Bodyguard)

Like ....  Imagine if this is a flawless song and brings Gaga on the map just in time for her next album release...  That'd be amazing.

AND IT"S NEW GAGA, NEW MUSIC,  SHUT THE **** UP , STOP COMPLAINING

It's quite possible someone will record the song tonight when they hear it? For promotion for the movie they will probably release the studio version before the film is released to theatres. But actualy you're right probably won't heard the full song tonight :( at least we know it's done

We'll get the song eventually! I just don't think tonight is realistic. :shrug: I doubt you're allowed to record an unreleased movie.

Archived