Hype hype hype hype hype

And then....

NOTHING.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dean Winchester

I feel bad for all of those who didn't sleep hoping that the song would be released  :toofunny: It makes sense that it won't be released on itunes though, it's not a Gaga song, its a song written by Diane Warren for the Documentary that gaga decided to perform to help raise awareness.  Trust me we will get to hear it, but it's just a bonus little thing we're getting in this blackout before the next album, so we should be grateful for that.  And, the people who thought gaga was gonna literally put out a song on itunes she didn't write  :laughga: you clearly don't know gaga :thirst:

fuzzyandgreen

Y'all... she just finished a world tour for us. It's not exactly fair to say that she puts fan last. If even we can hardly stand each other then I dunno how she does it sometimes.

tumblr_me8ge62WmS1r1okmxo1_500.gif

You said it sis.

That show  :giveup:  Y U NO SEASON 2  :nooo:

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

GagaMyBlood95

The sad thing is, when you read her tweet she doesn't say that the song is coming "tonight" (last night), she just says that the documentary is being released lol

She didn't even hype it, she just published the name, probably to make some headlines for the documentary, in 90% we are the ones creating the hype and everything around it(****ing fiction) so be mad AT YOURSELF, and then be mad at Gaga if it makes you feel any better..

This thread has shown me how truly childish Gaga fans are. Gaga takes part in a song written by someone else to raise awareness for a very serious cause and everyone is crying like a little baby because they can't listen to the song. If Gaga hadn't mentioned the song, fans would be pissed that she didn't mention anything and that they didn't get to listen to it. People need to realize that whether or not Gaga would have mentioned it, they wouldn't be able to hear it regardless. She owes us nothing. There's barely any praise for her generosity towards contributing to the cause and instead there's a ton of whining. Please grow up people.

How the past weeks probably went:

1. Gaga told Howard Stern about her s-xual abuse story

2. Diane Warren heard about it and decided Gaga might want to be involved in this project

3. Gaga wanted to contribute to this cause so they recorded a song

4. The rights to the song were given to the producers of the movie

5. The point of the song is to raise awareness, not to be a Gaga hit song, so it didn't get the usual treatment from Interscope or Gaga

6. It would be weird if the song wasn't mentioned AT ALL by Gaga before it was played, so Gaga tweeted about it  - not promising anything. By only tweeting about it a few hours beforehand and NOT adding an itunes link she kept the hype to a minimum so that the focus remained on the documentary and not some "comeback song".

The only reason anyone should've been hyped is Diane, who probably got over excited because she's proud of her work - but she's in no authority or position to promise a release of any kind. Neither Gaga nor Interscope are being messy with promotion, they're just putting in an extra bit of effort to help a good cause.

the best second post by a member on this godforsaken cult website  :legend:

Wait, is the song out already? I can't find the audio of it on youtube!

no it wont be out till march 

well probably get it in lq 

Archived