💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard: Why Katy Perry's Prism Era is more Impressive than you think?

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

She started The Prismatic World Tour with a UK leg in May 2014 which is when I saw her, so she isn't visiting the UK on her European leg unfortunately :ohno: But thank you, I had a very amazing time :hug:

Yeah I thought I remembered hearing about your experience there which is probably why I thought Australia was the last leg. My memory is all ****ed up. :toofloppy:

I'm glad you had a good time though. :hug:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The era went great but then they released birthday and TIHWD instead of WOA and LL and it makes me think ha team wasn't even trying after Dark Horse. 

WOA in such a disaster. 

I actually wished they had released it.... because it would've shown everybody what the album was really like. 

Even after reading the article I still think a lot of mistakes were made by her team during the era overall, it started out great but lost so much momentum from that point on really. Granted she's still successful, there's no doubt, but it still pales in comparison to TD and wouldn't have as much of a fighting chance without the SB performance which could still harm her to an extent if she doesn't deliver (i.e. awful vocals or blatant lip syncing). 

Before the era started Katy talked about this, and outright said that she is not trying to recreate TD's success and she knows that she was really lucky to have such a successful era, she did not come with the expectation of having another TD sized era, and DH slayed everything so can you not

Alcina Dimitrescu

Yeah the tour did well but that's just a little part of an era. Good box score doesn't equal to an impressive era.

She is more succesfull than Gaga has been since 2011 lol

tbh I spotted no lies.

But you should chill guise. It's not like Billboard pulled this article out of their asses, it's for the Super Bowl

Slé. When will Taylor.

She just started her era four months ago :awkney: And had two back to back #1 singles, something Katy didn't do with Prism, and Style is coming.

who will love me when the night is over

lindongardon

tbh I spotted no lies.

But you should chill guise. It's not like Billboard pulled this article out of their asses, it's for the Super Bowl

She just started her era four months ago :awkney: And had two back to back #1 singles, something Katy didn't do with Prism, and Style is coming.

Comeback when she get a successful tour as Prismatic and performs in superbowl.

PS: Also when she have an album with 5 #1s and 8 top 10 hits, and when she beat Dark Horse views.

Comeback when she get a successful tour as Prismatic and performs in superbowl.

PS: Also when she have an album with 5 #1s and 8 top 10 hits, and when she beat Dark Horse views.

Come back when Katy is the 7 time Grammy Award winning poster girl for the revitalization of the concert and music industry, with record sell-outs, three consecutive albums opening with 1M+ and selling 4M+ copies of every album in her discography :lollipop:

who will love me when the night is over

yASSsss

Come back when Katy is the 7 time Grammy Award winning poster girl for the revitalization of the concert and music industry, with record sell-outs, three consecutive albums opening with 1M+ and selling 4M+ copies of every album in her discography :lollipop:

yASSsss,say something controversial and gimme my 1st hit thread :party:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

lindongardon

Why are you copying the pattern of that post of mine? You can't think of an original idea? Like fave like fan i guess. #swiftcopier.

yASSsss

Slé. When will Taylor.

U did not just say that  :millie: 

U can't even compare Katy and her. Slayor Swift is way too much successful than Katy  :coffee:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Archived