Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

How many Lady Gaga songs do you have on your phone?

Featured Posts

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do people have hundreds  :confused:

I got 87 (just miss the DWUW remix ft. Rick Ross but it' snot available in my country…)

They download (illegal) unreleased stuffs… 

XoXoJoanneGaga

I got 87 (just miss the DWUW remix ft. Rick Ross but it' snot available in my country…)

They download (illegal) unreleased stuffs… 

no I have the unreleased too lol but there aren't that many, I think it's cause of live versions and remixes which I usually leave off my phone

Lona Delery

every album, some live performances, demos + unreleased songs but no remixes

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Stephen

84 + cheek to cheek which is under tony bennett

I used to have some acoustic performances too but i recently took them off.

111 songs. All of the officially released songs, C2C, some unreleased stuff and a couple of live performances. I loathe remixes, so I have none.

luckythisway

72 everything, CTC & lady is a tramp, and captivated.. all of her unreleased stuff is on my soundcloud

CHROMATICA

I have all of her physical albums including cheek to cheek of course, and red and blue, and I have all of her unreleased songs on cd-r's I have the remix album, born this way remix album, bad romance single cd, born this way single cd, 

I have a unopened, sealed born this way vinyl box set, unopened, sealed fame monster collectors edition artbook, or whatever its called, 2 unopened, sealed cheek to cheek box sets, record store day born this way single vinyl, record store day applause single vinyl, cheek to cheek vinyl, ARTPOP vinyl, and I have some other things that I cant remember right now.

InsideOutright

I don't have any complete albums. I "only" have 19 songs (2 from TF, 4 from TFM, 6 from BTW, 7 from ARTPOP), plus the official instrumental for Bad Romance. I have this weird interest in listening to song instrumentals--not singing along to them like karaoke, just listening to them.

Gaga is by far the most frequent artist on my phone's music library, though. The exact number of songs fluctuates every now and then because there are some songs I have for a while and then remove because I grow a little uninterested in them after a while (Alejandro, Marry the Night, Hair, Fashion of His Love I all used to have on my phone but are currently unchecked in my iTunes).

Archived