💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Should Gaga focus on social and ethical issues for the next album?

VforVendetta

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, because she should have anything to say about those. I'm bored with all these cliches that celebrities repeat constantly.

nah just talk about ****ing a bunch of hot guys again and being famous and her love for fashion and other forms of materialism.

i liked that

THIS

I mean I guess songs about issues would be okay as long as the sound is good but thematically the fame is her best album and she should write more songs about those things

I do not need chart music. Not again. Lady has a huge potential. She better leave the heartless pop music to the untalanted 'artists' who are really 'relevant' and famous.

mess MESS MESS

:wtf:

holy scheisse

I think this is Born This Way for her. I'd rather she make music that explores something different. Maybe a song or two

Cody Draco

I think this is Born This Way for her. I'd rather she make music that explores something different. Maybe a song or two

Why do people say 'no'? Born This Way was number one, Katy Perrys Firework and Roar went number one, All Abou That Bass was number one... Actually she needs a number one song because people will otherwise keep talking **** about her that she is over and don't say, you don't care cause we all care. Just dont pretend. And why don't you want something like that? Someone said because ARTPOP? ARTPOP didn't has a message... And don't say it did cause it didn't (only her luxury problems, sorry if this sounds rude but it is: Applause, Donatella, Venus,... those songs has not a deep message and that's what people wants).

I listen to the lyrics and a lot of fans don't and just want some nice beats and melodies so why do you care?

VforVendetta

BTW was mainly about s-xualty issues. There are a lot more problms that these on the world.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Female artists in general don't seem to talk about this stuff. Even Madonna who seems more passionate about social rights than any other popstar almost never talks about it in her music and if she does it's incredibly surface level. 

I think Gaga's music would be taken a lot more seriously if she could pull it off. It could come across as forced though

VforVendetta

Female artists in general don't seem to talk about this stuff. Even Madonna who seems more passionate about social rights than any other popstar almost never talks about it in her music and if she does it's incredibly surface level. 

I think Gaga's music would be taken a lot more seriously if she could pull it off. It could come across as forced though

Everything depends on the way she will present it and from hr inspiration as well.

JazzGa

If she can do it metaphorically without making it too soapboxy and cringey.

I want her to write about her own personal feelings, the heart is the creative organ :>

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

VforVendetta

If she can do it metaphorically without making it too soapboxy and cringey.

I want her to write about her own personal feelings, the heart is the creative organ :>

she is writing too much about herself lately imo.

Archived