💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga's New Personal Makeup Artist

touchmetouchme

Featured Posts

devoured-heart

Congratulations to Sarah :applause:

She should get the makeup artist who did her nakeup during the Fame Monster era, I always loved that look where she had powdered white-y face with red lipstick and eyeliner, she always looked distinctive and fierce.

I agree with this, the makeup artist who did those looks during the end of 2009 beginning of 2010 was Billy Brasfield.

In my eyes, nobody has ever painted Gaga's face the way he did. Billy really seemed to understand the shape of Gaga's features especially when it came to her eyes as she has very deep (eye) sockets and knew how to play them up in order to accentuate her eyes. He created iconic looks for Bad Romance, Telephone, the initial Monster Ball makeup concepts, major appearances as well as some of the looks from Born This Way video/era.

I gave Jingle Bell Ball Gaga 2013 a makeover to show an example of Billy's technique when it comes to eyes (left half) compared to Tara's (right) to show how it changes the look of her eyes completely.
357m71e.png

The flawless, pale, matte skin with strong brows, bold overdrawn red lips, the heavy contouring of the eye complete with beautiful lashes created the most iconic look to me. I'm really hoping the collaborate again!
9pypmp.jpg2r6l8jm.jpg
sbrc5i.jpg2pzmywk.jpg
21m6qvl.jpgdnephf.jpg

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
touchmetouchme

I agree with this, the makeup artist who did those looks during the end of 2009 beginning of 2010 was Billy Brasfield.

In my eyes, nobody has ever painted Gaga's face the way he did. Billy really seemed to understand the shape of Gaga's features especially when it came to her eyes as she has very deep (eye) sockets and knew how to play them up in order to accentuate her eyes. He created iconic looks for Bad Romance, Telephone, the initial Monster Ball makeup concepts, major appearances as well as some of the looks from Born This Way video/era.

I gave Jingle Bell Ball Gaga 2013 a makeover to show an example of Billy's technique when it comes to eyes (left half) compared to Tara's (right) to show how it changes the look of her eyes completely.357m71e.png

The flawless, pale, matte skin with strong brows, bold overdrawn red lips, the heavy contouring of the eye complete with beautiful lashes created the most iconic look to me. I'm really hoping the collaborate again!9pypmp.jpg2r6l8jm.jpgsbrc5i.jpg2pzmywk.jpg21m6qvl.jpgdnephf.jpg

Yass :legend:

touchmetouchme

I really loved that makeup :party: Congrats for her :yes:

Yas queen of Makeup! :worship2:

But Sarah's been in the Haus for six years :rip: she does  everyone in the Haus' makeup. Tara just did most of Gaga's.

Yeah but she's sick. So when somebody sick you get that promotion :golfclap:

boyerased

I gave Jingle Bell Ball Gaga 2013 a makeover to show an example of Billy's technique when it comes to eyes (left half) compared to Tara's (right) to show how it changes the look of her eyes completely.

357m71e.png

The flawless, pale, matte skin with strong brows, bold overdrawn red lips, the heavy contouring of the eye complete with beautiful lashes created the most iconic look to me. I'm really hoping the collaborate again!

9pypmp.jpg2r6l8jm.jpg

sbrc5i.jpg2pzmywk.jpg

21m6qvl.jpgdnephf.jpg

Now I know why. I always thought I was the only one who appreciates her late-2009 looks... They are underrated. I love how he contours Gaga's face. It looks natural in a way that her make-up isn't overdone like post-applause time but still fierce and distinctive. They should've kept that wavy hair longer. The hairline is good.

touchmetouchme

Now I know why. I always thought I was the only one who appreciates her late-2009 looks... They are underrated. I love how he contours Gaga's face. It looks natural in a way that her make-up isn't overdone like post-applause time but still fierce and distinctive. They should've kept that wavy hair longer. The hairline is good.

I live for the wigs in that era :lollipop:

high heeled fem

i liked tara 

same :shrug::whitney: her BTW era 2011/2012 looks were amazing :giveup:

mind you no one will answer my question who did her halloween look with red eyes? was that tara i mean tara was in uk

Why would she do that though? :madge:

tumblr_lzu09tDLPs1qzv2xe.gif

the title of this thread is random and misleading

touchmetouchme

same :shrug::whitney: her BTW era 2011/2012 looks were amazing :giveup:

mind you no one will answer my question who did her halloween look with red eyes? was that tara i mean tara was in uk

tumblr_lzu09tDLPs1qzv2xe.gif

the title of this thread is random and misleading

How is it misleading? Goodbye! Get your life some place else :Madge:

devoured-heart

Definitely, I feel as though Gaga's looks throughout TFM were so classicly beautiful and had an old hollywood feel about them. Billy really understood Gaga's facial structure and once you have that down it's hard to go wrong really. I agree, I really miss her blonde wavy hairstyle especially as it was often a mixture of her own hair with extensions so it looked a lot more natural.

It's worth pointing out also that a lot of her major BTW looks with the intricate eye liner and creative moles were done by Val Garland who did the looks for Judas, You & I, Alejandro and the Mugler show also. I love the more high fasion looks that she created as well but Val is one of the top makeup artists in the industry so it goes to show that Gaga is in the best hands when working with professionals.

touchmetouchme

Definitely, I feel as though Gaga's looks throughout TFM were so classicly beautiful and had an old hollywood feel about them. Billy really understood Gaga's facial structure and once you have that down it's hard to go wrong really. I agree, I really miss her blonde wavy hairstyle especially as it was often a mixture of her own hair with extensions so it looked a lot more natural.

I miss the blonde from telephone music video. That slayed Beyoncés life tbh :giggle:

devoured-heart

I miss the blonde from telephone music video. That slayed Beyoncés life tbh :giggle:

The one that faded into yellow? If so then that is one of my absolute favourite wigs worn by Gaga...Iconic :gaga:

touchmetouchme

The one that faded into yellow? If so then that is one of my absolute favourite wigs worn by Gaga...Iconic :gaga:

Yass! When she was in the kitchen slaying them moves :legend:

Archived