💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Katy Perry claims she did not pay for Super Bowl Halftime gig

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

If this was Gaga you would all say "Glad she cleared that up in a mature way, the most selfless pop star around!"

I think everybody would be attacking Gaga tbh

Kindness rules all.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

I think everybody would be attacking Gaga tbh

Gaga would probably say something more pretentious sounding tbh

Runway

"I'm all about female empowerment and uplifting people's spirits, and people finding their own voice with songs like 'Roar' and 'Firework,' so maybe there is no better person [for the show]"

she is so so so so delusional :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: her generic pre made "empowerment anthems" hasnt helped anyone find **** :lmao:

RAMROD

Of course she didn't,

she is KATY PERRY and have standards to keep!

:fan:

:derpga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryhanna

Fair enough. I don't know or care if she paid for it, that doesn't matter. She has the gig, I just want to see her put on a good show.

Runway

Gaga would probably say something more pretentious sounding tbh

Except she has never implied she is the best performer or the best singer or the best dancer and doesnt even consider herself an icon yet. Yet katy thinks there couldn't have been a better performer for this show other than her when there are plenty more successful and waaaay more talented artists than her. In any case gaga would have the right to be as pretentious as she desired because she is the defining popstar of this century and most importantly has the talent to back it up with a killer performance.

Cody Draco

Except she has never implied she is the best performer or the best singer or the best dancer and doesnt even consider herself an icon yet. Yet katy thinks there couldn't have been a better performer for this show other than her when there are plenty more successful and waaaay more talented artists than her. In any case gaga would have the right to be as pretentious as she desired because she is the defining popstar of this century and most importantly has the talent to back it up with a killer performance.

"I'm every icon" sounds pretentious whether it is true or not. That is just one instance of Gaga sounding pretentious and there are many more, much more than Katy. That's it. I'm a big fan of Gaga and a casual fan of Katy, but I don't feel the need to pick a side in 2015, when Applause vs Roar was in summer of 2013.

Runway

"I'm every icon" sounds pretentious whether it is true or not. That is just one instance of Gaga sounding pretentious and there are many more, much more than Katy. That's it. I'm a big fan of Gaga and a casual fan of Katy, but I don't feel the need to pick a side in 2015, when Applause vs Roar was in Summer of 2013.

i don't even know how that sounds pretentious especially because she clearly explained what it meant :air:

Cody Draco

i don't even know how that sounds pretentious especially because she clearly explained what it meant :air:

I know what it means, that doesn't negate how it sounds tho :air:

Runway

I know what it means, that doesn't negate how it sounds tho :air:

So shes creative, poetic, has an extense vocabulary and likes to speak metaphorically, that still doesn't make it "pretentious!!1!1"

thefamebitch

I find it VERY interesting that she talked about a leaked contract, and it just so happens that Beys contract leaked recently and showed that she wasn't reimbursed for her performance. If she's trying to throw shade she needs to step up her game.

Archived