💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Do you think Gaga will score her 4th #1 on her sixth release?

Bradley

4th #1?  

72 members have voted

1. 1. 4th #1?

• Yes
    • No
    • Not her sixth release maybe seventh

Featured Posts

bayonse

imagine if Bad romance ,telephone,Love Game,Paparazzi and Applause went number 1...

I mean they are one of the best selling singles of all time and yet people call her a flop because they didn't go number 1

no more parties in LA

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

That kind of impact overshades all the #1s though. :rockstar:

Yes....alot of people forget its more about impact. The song "Thriller" by Michael Jackson missed the number one spot and peaked at #2, but stayed in the Top Ten for 60 phuqing weeks!

Arturo

Streaming doesn't help Gaga much though, her videos usually have lesser views than her rivals'

From where did you get those info?

The digital sales were reported by Billboard. You can just assume the amount of radio play and streaming applause was receiving during it's first two weeks.

Anderson123

Why would Katy compete with a megastar like Lady Gaga? I mean Roar did win the competition but that was a fcking huge risk though.

Because it really did look like they wanted that to happen. I mean, Katy Perry had just finished a long promotion of Teenage Dream and broke records, she was the queen of the radio at that time, it was just like Gaga after The Fame Monster. Whatever they both released at that time, it'd have huge numbers. So I'm not saying they had the plan to compete with Gaga, but it was way too obvious that Katy's team said the album was HALFWAY done, days or weeks later Gaga announced ARTPOP and Applause release dates, and then like a day or two days later they announced Prism and everything, they set the date so Roar would be released a week before Applause because they obviously wanted that song to come out before Applause, but we know Applause leaked and they had to rush release it and ended up competing with Katy Perry.

She has the potential to, defintely. But you never know what other songs will be out around the time. Like Tik Tok blocking Bad Romance from #1. It's all about the timing of it.

XoXoJoanneGaga

Because it really did look like they wanted that to happen. I mean, Katy Perry had just finished a long promotion of Teenage Dream and broke records, she was the queen of the radio at that time, it was just like Gaga after The Fame Monster. Whatever they both released at that time, it'd have huge numbers. So I'm not saying they had the plan to compete with Gaga, but it was way too obvious that Katy's team said the album was HALFWAY done, days or weeks later Gaga announced ARTPOP and Applause release dates, and then like a day or two days later they announced Prism and everything, they set the date so Roar would be released a week before Applause because they obviously wanted that song to come out before Applause, but we know Applause leaked and they had to rush release it and ended up competing with Katy Perry.

Katy herself said she was halfway done in March 2013. The album came out in October, giving her plenty of time to finish it. It doesn't sound rushed either. It's a terribly mediocre album but it's not rushed, every song sounds properly produced and polished.

I misunderstood the question lol! I thought you meant if she would score her fourth #1 ALBUM for her next release. For the album I say YES but the singles idk. Born This Way was destined to get #1 because of all the Gaga hype. I hoped Applause would but sadly it didn't.

Bradley

Which means they could have secured each other's thrones if it weren't the hackers?

Archived