💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Is Gaga Making the Next Album GP Friendly? Was ARTPOP a flop on purpos

SISTERV

Featured Posts

If we use that silly comparison, all Madonna albums are flops compared to True Blue.

True Blue: 19M WW

LA Prayer: 11M WW

thats a 42% difference

BTW: 8M WW

AP: 2M WW

thats a 75% difference

:tea: :reductive:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Torsoface

Is it possible that ARTPOP was fully intended on being a very strange album that was rebellious against her label, along with C2C being a project? And does this mean going back to RedOne is a sign we are going back to pop?

Its fair to say ARTPOP was an experimental pop album with techno, whereas her first albums utilized techno but had pop hooks and melodies as a basis.

Will this be another connercial success in the realm of BTW, TF, TFM?

Are we getting THE FAME 3??????

Hope so :cry:

KingOfSpain

True Blue: 19M WW

LA Prayer: 11M WW

thats a 42% difference

BTW: 8M WW

AP: 2M WW

thats a 75% difference

:tea: :reductive:

Annoying.

http://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/227246-ceremony-gagas-videography-megarate/

and when it flops they say: Was it on purpose? Is she coming back harder than ever :rip:

Not really, if she doesn't come back now she never will

The new wave of pop stars already started emerging

By the time she releases in 2016, they will be even bigger

Another flop era and she will become an antic who was only cool for 3 years at the turn of the decade

Not really, if she doesn't come back now she never will

The new wave of pop stars already started emerging

By the time she releases in 2016, they will be even bigger

Another flop era and she will become an antic who was only cool for 3 years at the turn of the decade

The fact this might became reality  :giveup:

AbuHassan1992

lol what the **** are you talking about? ARTPOP was experimental? TECHNO?? what the ****, it was not. and her previous albums were techno but with pop melodies? what the **** with the techno? and dude ALL her albums have pop melodies. all her songs do. what are u smoking

The fact this might became reality  :giveup:

I have faith in RedOne and that he can help her out

A collab with a fellow contemporary could also work (Rihanna is bringing out a new album this year, she could be featured and have cool kind of radio presence, but oh well she is too reluctant to do that)

I have faith in RedOne and that he can help her out

A collab with a fellow contemporary could also work (Rihanna is bringing out a new album this year, she could be featured and have cool kind of radio presence, but oh well she is too reluctant to do that)

Sometimes I think that its too late for eveyrthing. Sometimes I have this feeling that even if she releases her best music people just would not care because its lady gaga and its just not cool to like her anymore.

Sometimes I think that its too late for eveyrthing. Sometimes I have this feeling that even if she releases her best music people just would not care because its lady gaga and its just not cool to like her anymore.

I think she's not there yet. Not yet

I believe she can still slay but she has to do it right, and has to bring out really great music

And with BETTER lyrics like for real

migamiga

Sometimes I think she wanted ARTPOP to "fail" on purpose. She kept insinuating how she wanted to throw away everything and become a creative rebellion. I think she hated the pressure of being on top and wanted to go back to being an underdog cause she knows that when she thrives the most

Noah Fatale

“I want the fans to be surprised,†she says. “But I will just tell you that it’s a wonderful, soul-searching experience. And it’s very unlike the last album in that way. I made that album on the road. ARTPOP was, you know, the acid-making record. And this record is likeâ€â€my old self as a cadaver. And I’m just, I’m operating on my old self."

- Lady Gaga on her new album.

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/style/the-many-looks-of-gaga-in-2014-photo-getty-105645288063.html

She said the new album is like her "old self" and she's operating on her "old self".

That could mean many things, but maybe it means she'll make music like her old music? I don't know but we'll have to wait and see i guess :popcorn:

I think she's not there yet. Not yet

I believe she can still slay but she has to do it right, and has to bring out really great music

And with BETTER lyrics like for real

Lets hope that there is a chance for her to slay again; But in all honesty if she flops again, she will be over.

Whispering

Lets hope that there is a chance for her to slay again; But in all honesty if she flops again, she will be over.

If she sells another 2.5 million worldwide, with a couple of hits and has a tour land in the top 10 of the year...she will be far from over.

There is a wide range between "slaying" :roll: and flopping. Many artists never see the success that Gaga has and they continue to make music and tour.

If she sells another 2.5 million worldwide, with a couple of hits and has a tour land in the top 10 of the year...she will be far from over.

There is a wide range between "slaying" :roll: and flopping. Many artists never see the success that Gaga has and they continue to make music and tour.

You mean like SIA?

Archived