đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Now that RedOne is producing on gagas album (yay) how do you feel?

Gaga Ate My Ass

105 members have voted

1. 1. Are u happy that redone is back?

• Yes! Gaga and redone slay tigether and will deliver amazing bops
    • No but im happy for the fans that are happy

Featured Posts

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gaga Ate My Ass

I was excited and then I remember he was supposed to be in ARTPOP

They were never in the studio plus she knows redone is our favorite so he'll definitely serve on the album

I'm just hoping there won't be any "creative differences" and that we actually get to hear what they produce (if they do) :giggle:

Do you hear that? It's poison.

Just because they're in the studio together doesn't automatically mean he's producing on the new album. :flop:

Gaga Ate My Ass

Just because they're in the studio together doesn't automatically mean he's producing on the new album. :flop:

Yes it does

thathimerosguy

y'all overrate the hell out of red one so much omfg lmfaoo...i'll wait for my babies slaydeon and garislay 

They were never in the studio plus she knows redone is our favorite so he'll definitely serve on the album

Well I don't have the receipts with me right now but they talked about it in the embryo stages of ARTPOP. If he actually did something and it was scrapped, we'll never know, Gaga did not Instagram this moment

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I feel disappointed, if its going to be more electronic dance stuff, its a huge mistake in my opinion.  I want gaga and her band to go in the studio and create music together. the band just needs to play live in the studio and Mutt Lange or Rick Ruben can produce Gagas whole album.

JazzGa

YES :legend:  They make magic together. I don't care if they're writing a radio-pandering generic GP club hit about drinking and dancing, or a weird ass avant-garde metaphoric experimental banger. Either way I'm sure it will be fantastic. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Gaga Ate My Ass

I feel disappointed, if its going to be more electronic dance stuff, its a huge mistake in my opinion.  I want gaga and her band to go in the studio and create music together. the band just needs to play live in the studio and Mutt Lange or Rick Ruben can produce Gagas whole album.

If redone produces a few songs on ARTPOP you can always stan for an artist rick rubin and mutt lange produce for :shrug:

VasilisVas

where are all the fans who were dragging RedOne and calling him basic saying Gaga needs to stop working with him asap before the ARTPOP era?

OT: Yes. I'm very happy about them working together, and looking forward to finally hearing some amazing music from Gaga. 

Archived