Gaga Ate My Ass

Featured Posts

RAMROD

None of our business :fan:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Weight is not a factor. Muscles weight more than fat. 

I'm a female and I am the same height as Gaga and I weight 125 lbs (pretty much for my height, but still normal on BMI scale) and I am sure I work out much less than Gaga so my body has more fat than hers. Having this in mind, Gaga's BMI is definitely normal and by the way her body looks now she must be somewhere between 115 to 125 lbs. (52 - 57 kg) which is a perfect weight for a female like her. 

Also, women weight always fluctuates so you can never know the exact number and it doesn't really matter. The way you look is more important than the numbers. 

high heeled fem

65 kg 

dont know 

no ****ing way not at 5 foot jeez shes tiny

probs like 56 ugh

This thread  :fail:

i know and its mostly males replying i bet as well

**** this thread

Weight is not a factor. Muscles weight more than fat. 

I'm a female and I am the same height as Gaga and I weight 125 lbs (pretty much for my height, but still normal on BMI scale) and I am sure I work out much less than Gaga so my body has more fat than hers. Having this in mind, Gaga's BMI is definitely normal and by the way her body looks now she must be somewhere between 115 to 125 lbs. (52 - 57 kg) which is a perfect weight for a female like her. 

Also, women weight always fluctuates so you can never know the exact number and it doesn't really matter. The way you look is more important than the numbers. 

amen.... thank you for this

She's got some muscle with some cushion for the pushin, so im gonna say like 125.

I have friends who are Gaga's height that are like 110, but they have no muscle mass at all.

gagzus

a healthy weight, if meghan nike trainer get's "but she isn't fat tho" to AATB then Gaga is certainly fine

Archived