Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

French police arrest 54 people for 'defending or glorifying terrorism'

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

:rip:

They said those areas look like Irak and Afghanistan :rip: If you can, watch this http://rue89.nouvelobs.com/zapnet/2015/01/14/petit-journal-ose-rendre-les-no-go-zones-parisiennes-257084 It's in french, but they send reporters to those areas and you'll see it's totally fine :rip:

"You see men wearing Osama Bin Laden shirts" :lmao: 

The audience laughing :rip: 

craig

hypocrital, first glorifyng free spech and then acting the other way

If you're gonna have laws again racist hate speech, this is logically consistent.

Neither fit with a strict reading of the US First Amendment.

Rae

I actually am very impressed with the French doing somthing at least  to combate terriorist.  The Obama ( president of USA) is a wash against terriorist.   Obama is so weak as weak can be. Obama does not do jack **** about any world affairs.  Obama lets it ride with why he did not join the march in France - a security issue they clam

A security issue for everyone who was there I say.  Obama is such a weak nobody.  I am ashamed that he is President and he is not impeached. 

The only thing the USA president wants to do is condemne  the Police department through the years after going after people that go against the law - Blacks ( the only time he does it) on national televison .  Obama is so caught up in color.

Sorry -  France that USA could not be represented in the March.

Thank you France for fighting back.

And now as my understanding has it Obama is releasing known terriorist from prison or wants to.