Why does it always scandalous. :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She was testing out pixlr express, paint, and notepad

New ways for texture

I like dancin', and ponies....

why are you guys trying to "expose" her?? I'm sorry but real fans wouldn't be that passionate about doing that. Who cares if the picture was touched up a bit. Get over it.

It's not about exposing anyone, it's about being critical about the messages she's sending. We all love gags but when she's been such a vocal advocate for self love it's blatantly hypocritical. Magazines and promo are one thing because I imagine they're out of her control. Instagram gives the impression it's directly from her which just feels like a slap in the face.

Also don't condemn others for questioning her integrity. If anything, people being critical of her contradictory actions show that they care about what she says and hope she maintains her positive impact on young people.

It's not about exposing anyone, it's about being critical about the messages she's sending. We all love gags but when she's been such a vocal advocate for self love it's blatantly hypocritical. Magazines and promo are one thing because I imagine they're out of her control. Instagram gives the impression it's directly from her which just feels like a slap in the face.

Also don't condemn others for questioning her integrity. If anything, people being critical of her contradictory actions show that they care about what she says and hope she maintains her positive impact on young people.

lest we forget

http://www.thegloss.com/2013/11/12/beauty/body-image-beauty/bad-photoshop-lady-gaga-glamour-13/

Signature loading… 👹🖤

RAMROD

I love logical people like Ü.

Makes the world go round.

Cogito ergo sum amirite?

Stay in logic side.

1310502388044.jpg

RAMROD

u all photoshop ur selfies and it's laughably obvious so cut her some slack

I agree tbh, some folks just love to outsmart each other. :fan:

Ray of Light

u all photoshop ur selfies and it's laughably obvious so cut her some slack