Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Billboard ranks 20 Best Albums of the 2010s (Kanye #1, Beyonce #2)

Dolev

Featured Posts

drinkmytears

:legend:  :worship:  :trootea:   :thetea:  :applause:

The only great songs on Beyonce are Drunk In Love, Partition, Pretty Hurts, Yonce & Flawless tbh. I don't remember all the others 

It honestly sounds like you just go with the popular opinion. Yoncé isn't even a song, its part of Partition. No Angel, Mine, Blow, and many others are all excellent. 

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hola Soraya

fish_flop_hg_wht.gif

Flop list! Yes! I'm pressed!  :grr: #justice4gaga

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

BringDaNoize

Born This Way should definitely be on the list, because it was Gaga at her best. (IMO), but you guys will call anything that y'all don't like overrated... especially when our fave isn't on the list. :lmao:

Hi No Angel.

It's not just us, a lot of people think beyonce is overrated as ****. She's good and stuff, but she's not the 2nd coming like most of her fans think

StarryNight

Born This Way is iconic and a flawless album, regardless of what anyone says IMO it's the best album is the decade so far

:tea:

JaysAMess

Born To Die should definitely be higher but i'm glad it at least made the list, because it's an amazing album.

No Born This Way anywhere on that list  :air: Tragic

Pure Heroine and Random Access Memories tho :applause:

Love Trumps Hate

Vernier

Some great albums on there- Vampire Weekend, BTD, 21, MBDTF :legend:

At least TD didn't make it or this thread would have been an even bigger mess

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

Billboard has always annoyed me for several reasons. I feel like for the most part all they want is traffic and clicks on their website, hence getting large fanbases on their website for money. They've always kind of snubbed Gaga but what do I know. 

VforVendetta

Most of those were rated much more highly than Gaga's. I think the list is actually ok.

Since when critic reviews define the best albums?

The Child

It honestly sounds like you just go with the popular opinion. Yoncé isn't even a song, its part of Partition. No Angel, Mine, Blow, and many others are all excellent. 

I forgot Blow, the others are pretty forgettable, well thanks to Beyonce, I have an album to listen in case I have insomnia.  :giggle:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Hi No Angel.

It's not just us, a lot of people think beyonce is overrated as ****. She's good and stuff, but she's not the 2nd coming like most of her fans think

When you can do backflips, run from one side of the stage to the other, perform your whole album in a 15 minute medley with no hiccups whatsoever, and still sound like you're standing in place... then ok. She, along with Gaga, are one of the few popular acts that attempt to do their job.

The word overrated needs to be banished from every stan's dictionary because they will use that word to describe anything they don't like. :rip:

Ladey Gagz

Yall are saying Billboard is not respectable/a joke just because they didn't put Gaga. :rip: Exactly the same thing happened for the Grammys. Gaga can't win EVERYTHING :smh:

Miranda Sings

BTW deserves to be there, but I can't at people saying BEYONCE and MBDTF are overrated. They're both amazing albums. Stay pressed.

When you can do backflips, run from one side of the stage to the other, perform your whole album in a 15 minute medley with no hiccups whatsoever, and still sound like you're standing in place... then ok. She, along with Gaga, are one of the few popular acts that attempt to do their job.

The word overrated needs to be banished from every stan's dictionary because they will use that word to describe anything they don't like. :rip:

Phucking preach

VforVendetta

#1 Kanye West Overrated

#2 Beyonce Overrated as hell

#3 Adele Deserved #1

BTW deserved #2

Timberlake's album was all sh!t except from Mirrors

ARTPOP deserved top 20

/closethethread

Pitchfork teas.

Some are deserved others no, by the way these lists are never to take too much seriously.

Archived