๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

American Horror Story: Coven

Brit

Featured Posts

One thing that bugs me about the show - Viv and Ben don't seem that shocked at dead people popping up all around them. Ben is already a little kooky, but he doesn't seem phased by the ghost of his dead mistress showing up on his doorstep. The realtor told them that the previous owners were a gay couple who got murdered in the house, yet when a gay couple shows up a few days later screaming "Get out of our house!", they don't seem to make the connection. Clearly they realize some **** is going down in that house, but they've never once discussed the fact that there are dead people in there with them.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• The Stranger

• Travis

• monsterdevotion

Yeah because the girl said she would be 34 and he's still young, as well.

That and the only time we've seen him outside the house premises was on Halloween with the other ghost.

hausofkc

One thing that bugs me about the show - Viv and Ben don't seem that shocked at dead people popping up all around them. Ben is already a little kooky, but he doesn't seem phased by the ghost of his dead mistress showing up on his doorstep. The realtor told them that the previous owners were a gay couple who got murdered in the house, yet when a gay couple shows up a few days later screaming "Get out of our house!", they don't seem to make the connection. Clearly they realize some **** is going down in that house, but they've never once discussed the fact that there are dead people in there with them.

I noticed that too.

I think at least Violet knows about the ghosts now. After everything that happened to her in last night's episode, she'd have to be incredibly stupid not to make the connections.

ChasingTheGhost

I think at least Violet knows about the ghosts now. After everything that happened to her in last night's episode, she'd have to be incredibly stupid not to make the connections.

They gotta fill in 8 episodes somehow. But I agree. It does bother me..

RoadToLove

How on earth was the maid aloud to leave the house and visit her mother at the nursing home??

The one thing I don't get. :blink:

hausofkc

How on earth was the maid aloud to leave the house and visit her mother at the nursing home??

The one thing I don't get. :blink:

It was Halloween. The only day the dead can walk freely.

RoadToLove

It was Halloween. The only day the dead can walk freely.

Well why the **** wasn't latex man, gay couple, the doctor and his wife, demon baby all walking around?

Well why the **** wasn't latex man, gay couple, the doctor and his wife, demon baby all walking around?

They were. At the end of the episode they were all returning to the house and talking about how they spent their night out.

hausofkc

Idk about latex man because i'm not too sure about him or the baby demons, but the wife and gay couple were out and about. Didn't you see at the end where they were walking back into the house when the sun came up the next day.

and about the doctor & demon babies

I think she's carrying the baby's spirit that was dismembered. That's why it's growing so quick. To bring back that spirit that they lost.

Notice that the doctor was absent from the group returning home after Halloween. I have absolutely no other evidence to support this, but I'm taking a shot in the dark and saying the doctor is the Rubber Man.

RoadToLove

They were. At the end of the episode they were all returning to the house and talking about how they spent their night out.

Idk about latex man because i'm not too sure about him or the baby demons, but the wife and gay couple were out and about. Didn't you see at the end where they were walking back into the house when the sun came up the next day.

and about the doctor & demon babies

I think she's carrying the baby's spirit that was dismembered. That's why it's growing so quick. To bring back that spirit that they lost.

Your both right, I was only up to ep 4 and just finished ep 5.

So basically all dead people were aloud out just for halloween, and tate has somehow been made to forget the people he's killed. But is he actually dead himself?

I really wanna know whats gunna happen now that Ben is gone :excited2: