Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

American Horror Story: Coven

Brit

Featured Posts

It's pretty much an all female main cast next season, which they needed desperately.

Y'all heard it here first though, I called witches way before

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ALX

• The Stranger

• Travis

• RoadToLove

zexion_armando

It's pretty much an all female main cast next season, which they needed desperately.

Y'all heard it here first though, I called witches way before

Desperately? A huge part of Asylum was female, from what I can remember. The only main male characters were Kit, The Monsignor. and BloodyFace.

APPLAUSE4YOU

Desperately? A huge part of Asylum was female, from what I can remember. The only main male characters were Kit, The Monsignor. and BloodyFace.

Don't forget Dr. Ardon! :)

Kayla

THE CAMERA SHOTS IN THE LAST FEW EPISODES OF SEASON 2. Flawless, absolutely flawless. We need more shows to hire people with that kind of talent. I'd watch again just for how intelligently the show was shot. 

• 1 month later...
MelbHawker

I have 2 more episodes to of Season 2 - I haven't looked up any spoilers, I'm so excited!

Next season's main characters are 3 witches.. Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates confirmed as the first 2! 

I have 2 more episodes to of Season 2 - I haven't looked up any spoilers, I'm so excited!

Next season's main characters are 3 witches.. Jessica Lange, Kathy Bates confirmed as the first 2! 

You're kinda late to the party, boo :hor:

MelbHawker

You're kinda late to the party, boo :hor:

I know but I'm so excited! Australia's airing the second last episode in an hour I think! I would hit the downloads but if I keep downloading shows I have nothing to watch because I see everything too quickly 

CyanLights

This next season is going to be perfection. I can't wait for the promo this time around. I think so awesome guerilla marketing for Coven would be amazing.

Just A Holy Fool

I am so late to this party, but I am on episode 10 of the first season... OMG such an amazing show. A bit hard to follow at times, but its so well done. Jessica Lange is amazing. I can't wait to see everything explained. Its slowly all coming together.