Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster

Isn't there already a thread for this? :confused:

However...the lack of promo and hype for this fragrance is just sad :awkney:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

well i really hope she learned from her mistakes.

1 fragrance of her would be enough for ever because it was perfect

i hope eau de gaga is her last one

Its Eau De Gaga 001...and Haus Laboratories keeps saying its the beginning of a story... There are more to come :ohwell:

Its Eau De Gaga 001...and Haus Laboratories keeps saying its the beginning of a story... There are more to come :ohwell:

Well FCK that. I dont want gaga To become a basic pop biatch linke Katy and the Rest of these """""artists""""""

RAMROD

Well FCK that. I dont want gaga To become a basic pop biatch linke Katy and the Rest of these """""artists""""""

Excuse รƒฦ’ร…โ€œ, Gaga won't be basic.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

TimisaMonster

Just cuz it hasn't really been promoted well...or the FACT that she'll release more fragrances doesn't mean they'll be "basic" :awkney: Gaga does NOT DO BASIC :wtfga:

No Macy's or boutiques?????

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

forslayage

wtf the stores are **** no offense but why not macys lord and taylor etc

I talked to someone at macys in my store, they said that because they stopped carrying fame they aren't going to carry Eau de Gaga

I tried to order it from Sears but they cancelled my order because they don't have it yet. Not sure why it's on their website

RAMROD

I tried to order it from Sears but they cancelled my order because they don't have it yet. Not sure why it's on their website

ย 

ย 

The error is in their behalf tbh.

They put it on sale way early :fan:

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

darkchylde

I dont know if any of you had the chance to smell it but I'm sure you will not be disappointed. I wasnt.ย 

ย 

To me it smells EVEN better than FAME. Way more s-xual and classy at least and it truly is not oriented to any genre which is super great.

Teal Ambition

So apparently there's a promo CD that has "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" on it.

ย 

B7KXJdvCYAIc5-Q.jpg

โ–Œโ”‚โ–ˆโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican โ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–Œโ•‘โ–ˆโ”‚โ–Œ

RAMROD

So apparently there's a promo CD that has "I Can't Give You Anything But Love" on it.

ย 

B7KXJdvCYAIc5-Q.jpg

ย 

ย 

It can be fake, like that EDG T-Shirt that turns out self made :laughga:

Archived