๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

DontDoubtDavid

I was able to buy it at Sears. I sprayed it on, and my first thought was a barber shop. It's smells leathery, with a little but of flower. It smells very masculine. I showed it to my sister and she was surprised that it is unis-x. I'll be honest, it's not my favorite. It smells a little but cheep in my opinion. But I'm glad I have it since it's a Gaga item, and apparently it's rare. I'll probably use it now and then, but not very often. I'll stick to my Versace. :)

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

I was able to buy it at Sears. I sprayed it on, and my first thought was a barber shop. It's smells leathery, with a little but of flower. It smells very masculine. I showed it to my sister and she was surprised that it is unis-x. I'll be honest, it's not my favorite. It smells a little but cheep in my opinion. But I'm glad I have it since it's a Gaga item, and apparently it's rare. I'll probably use it now and then, but not very often. I'll stick to my Versace. :)

ย 

I agree having tried it on my arm...it smells somewhat lower end if ย only the citrus would be more present it might balance the other two out, but I still like it in terms of a more masculine smell than fame I like both for different reasons...might wear it here and there but will stick to the one I got from my bf from the body shop

TimisaMonster

Not again :lmao:

ย 

https://twitter.com/hauslabs/status/557591501321281539

ย 

Cryptic tweets don't make this flop release epic :megaflop:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

CaliLilMonster

My sears has 1 left. I smelled the tester and idk if I like it... After checking 4 stores I finally find it and I'm unsure if I actually want it now...

gagzus

Since they're evidently stopping the sale of the fragrance will this affect it internationally? bc here in the UK they still sell it so idk

Gaga Monster

Since they're evidently stopping the sale of the fragrance will this affect it internationally? bc here in the UK they still sell it so idk

No one is sure they are stopping the sale of the fragrance

GGD Presidential Elections

Daenerys

I tried contacting Coty twice and all they did was beat around the bush. I had asked specifically where Eau is being sold and when they will be distributing more. Their response:

"Thank you for contacting Coty Inc regarding our Lady Gaga Eau de Gaga. We sincerely appreciate your interest in our many exciting designer, celebrity and lifestyle brands.

We invite you to visit www.hauslaboratories.com for the latest fragrance new and subscribe to the newsletter to explore the latest fragrance collections! Please let us know if we can help you in any other way. We always enjoy hearing from our consumers.

Wishing you a scent-sational day,

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Am I A Girl

Is the EDG prodcued by Coty rare? That's what everyone is saying? Is this true, if so I already have an opened one by Coty. If so i will buy another ps I'm from the US

TimisaMonster

I tried contacting Coty twice and all they did was beat around the bush. I had asked specifically where Eau is being sold and when they will be distributing more. Their response:

ย 

ย 

But....they DIDN'T HELP YOU! Not them literally answering nothing and then trying to appear "helpful and thankful" :awkney:

Stream my new single, ๐Ÿ’œ"Heartbeat"๐Ÿ’œ, on Spotify!

Flippy

I've still double checked all of the stores I've checked in the past, yet I can't find it still.... I looked even at Sears, yet nothing.... I might as well just give in and order it online :smh:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Gaga Monster
I've still double checked all of the stores I've checked in the past, yet I can't find it still.... I looked even at Sears, yet nothing.... I might as well just give in and order it online :smh:
Order it on Sears.com
GGD Presidential Elections

JLoveLamar

I say we all just eBay it. This is just too much of a mess. They want us to buy a 30 ml for 40 bucks and this time next year Marshalls will have Le Masterpiece for cheaper than that? GTFOH!

RAMROD

I say we all just eBay it. This is just too much of a mess. They want us to buy a 30 ml for 40 bucks and this time next year Marshalls will have Le Masterpiece for cheaper than that? GTFOH!

40$???

I bought it for only $28 at sears last week.

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Archived