event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Batwings

My bottle from Sears arrived today. It's definitely a more unis-x scent than Fame. After spraying it on my skin, lime is definitely the most prominent scent, but I can also smell the sparkling water fragrance on myself a bit more than other people have been able to. The leather scent is a very faint background fragrance, but it's definitely noticeable. It's a very nice, clean-smelling fragrance.

332286_orig.gif

honestly.

I Wanted the 75ml but had to settle with the 30ml because 75ml obviously isn't coming to USA!  :awkney:

Am I A Girl

332286_orig.gif

honestly.

I Wanted the 75ml but had to settle with the 30ml because 75ml obviously isn't coming to USA! :awkney:

BrxliGh.jpg

Exactly Me! When I bought the 30ML the release date, I wanted the 75ML-even saved for the 75ML. But had to buy the 30ML, This release is sooo messy

Gagaloo911

I got the 1oz size (sad day) from Sears online and it came yesterday.

FVCK ME IT SMELLS SO GOOD :giveup:

Imma have to stock up on these small bottles since that's all the US is getting apparently :gum:

Gaga Monster

I need promo! I really can't stand that there is no explanation for no promo and no comment from Gaga.

It feels like the ARTPOP era all over again which I thought new management would prevent

GGD Presidential Elections

Teal Ambition

I live in Canada and dont know were to find it ?   H-E-L-P !

Shoppers Drug Mart or Wal-Mart.

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

JLoveLamar

At least to my nose, there is no resemblence to Coco Noir. Eau de Gaga is similar to "Un Jardin sur le Nil" by Hermès, though. But I prefer the Hermès one, as it smells of much higher quality.

NOOOOO! I do not like Sur Le Nil! I do like Sur Le Toit :)

RAMROD

The leather will only distinct later on, as it is the base note.

It will be the one that sticks.

However, the top note are pretty strong as well, that is the sparkling wine.

The only feminine quality was coming in the heart note, white violet, which is not so bad for masculine scent.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD

It's already £9.99 for a box set in the UK ... FAME is holding a higher price.

I saw that, my BF is currently in UK for couple of days.

I know what I will do. :fan:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TraeumereiLPB

NOOOOO! I do not like Sur Le Nil! I do like Sur Le Toit :)

Sur le Nil has a distinct incense note, which I don't get in Eau de Gaga. Also, Eau de Gaga is not as green as Sur le Nil. But the overall feeling is similar. By the way: I also prefer Sur le Toit :yes:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Darcklighter22

Checked Sears (Canada) and they didn't have it but found a neat display at Shoppers Drug Mart for 39$ for the 30ml they also had the 50ml at 59$

It's wayy more unis-x than Fame was but I just sprayed it on the plastic wrap from the sample bottle since I actually had Fame on it smells woodsy with a very faint scent of citrus and leather...hoping on the skin the other two nodes are then more prominent. not sure id buy the 50ml bottle though and like someone mentioned doubt where getting the 75ml 

Archived