Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

Okay so I emailed coty about the whole situation and they said that they don't manufacture EDG anymore? I can provide screencaps if needed.

If someone could please check the bottles sold here and tell me what company is making it so I can contact them, that'll be great. Thanks in advance!

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay so I emailed coty about the whole situation and they said that they don't manufacture EDG anymore? I can provide screencaps if needed.

If someone could please check the bottles sold here and tell me what company is making it so I can contact them, that'll be great. Thanks in advance!

Β 

that's cray! The website still says copyright Coty IncΒ  :excuseme:

...Δ±llΔ±llΔ± c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m Δ±llΔ±llΔ±...

Am I A Girl

that's cray! The website still says copyright Coty IncΒ  :excuseme:
the bottom of the box of EDG says Coty

the bottom of the box of EDG says Coty

An absolute ****ing mess, can you post screencaps?

Signature loading… πŸ‘ΉπŸ–€

Teal Ambition

Β 

I think I read they're closing another 300 stores this year so I don't know how much they have left after thatΒ  :shrug: I'm not a fan of either store so it doesn't really affect me other than the fact that it seems to be one of the only places to get the EDG gift setΒ  :toofunga:

I hate that store soooo much tbh

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Teal Ambition

That would make sense. It's not on their website either.

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Maybe that's why stores are having a hard time getting EDG in, because they're switching manufacturers? Kind of ridiculous to do in the middle of a US launch though :awkney:

...Δ±llΔ±llΔ± c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m Δ±llΔ±llΔ±...

An absolute ****ing mess, can you post screencaps?

Absolutely, I'll do that later but that's what their rep said

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

GlamGorgeousGG

Sears has it

Β 

Β 

I broke down and went ahead and ordered it from them for pick-up tomorrow.Β  I was going to wait until Valentine's in hopes of some kind of gift set, but after reading Coty's response I decided better safe than sorry.

Β 

Thanks for sharing this with us.Β  So bizarre.

Gaga Monster

I went to 3 different stores none had it. 2 Walgreens and 1 CVS. So I called Sears and the women said it was a very popular item so I decided to put one on hold. Will pick it up tomorrow.

GGD Presidential Elections

Here:

B7bmxRHCMAAubfR.jpg

This is what they sent me. I stupidly crossed out my name yet it's in my twitter handle :fail:

Working on getting more info.

Gaga Monster

Here:B7bmxRHCMAAubfR.jpg

This is what they sent me. I stupidly crossed out my name yet it's in my twitter handle :fail:

Maybe she switched distributors??

GGD Presidential Elections

moultonlava

Here:

B7bmxRHCMAAubfR.jpg

Mine from Walgreens says Coty on the box. I'd believe that they aren't manufacturing it anymore, they might have made all the stock of it all at once, and this doesn't necessarily mean that they are running out. There could be a million bottles sitting in a warehouse. I don't think they've manufactured the Gaga singing toothbrush for a few years but it still pops up in stores sometimes...maybe it's a one-off production run, and they'll just move onto no. 002 idk, speculationΒ  :creepflop:

Archived