event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spartacus

I'm totally confused by all of this. Sears is closing down in Canada -- like all of them -- so is Target -- why are they even ****ing with those stores? lol Walgreens is a growing brand. They just opened a flagship store in Hollywood. Fergie opened it.

Β 

But the basicness of Sears and Walgreens. I mean..... :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

Teal Ambition

I'm totally confused by all of this. Sears is closing down in Canada -- like all of them -- so is Target -- why are they even ****ing with those stores? lol Walgreens is a growing brand. They just opened a flagship store in Hollywood. Fergie opened it.

Β 

But the basicness of Sears and Walgreens. I mean..... :coffee:

Sears is closing in Canada :udidnt:Β Β I didnt know

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Spartacus

They're on their way. Perhaps they're paying Gaga to help rebuild the chain I dunno, but it's not a good look.

Gaga Monster

The only place in the list on thread was Walgreens they only had 30ML smells SOOO good. Getting 75ML when avalible in stores near me

I'm going to Walgreens now. Are you sure they have it?

GGD Presidential Elections

Gaga Monster

I see the launch has been a success! :party:

Not at all. It's been a mess. Only one store is confirmed to have it (Walgreens) and Gaga has said nothing so far. All the other stores don't have it so far and some say they don't carry Gaga. Very disappointed by the release so far

Spartacus

Haus is being so damn secretive with their cryptic tweets. At first I thought they were doing it for effect. "The glamor has set sail and is due to arrive Jan 15 blah blah blah" but know I'm starting to think they themselves don't know what the **** is going on! lol

MonsterOfSpain

Not at all. It's been a mess. Only one store is confirmed to have it (Walgreens) and Gaga has said nothing so far. All the other stores don't have it so far and some say they don't carry Gaga. Very disappointed by the release so far

Β 

I said it in an ironic way haha. The same happened in Europe, I couldn't buy it until weeks later than the supposed official launch. A tweet from Gaga about the fragance would be great, at least.

Β 

Kmart bought them and went bankrupt so now they have to close almost everything.

...Δ±llΔ±llΔ± c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m Δ±llΔ±llΔ±...

Teal Ambition

Kmart bought them and went bankrupt so now they have to close almost everything.

Oh wow, I actually didn't know any of this. Hmm thats odd. Are they closing this year?

β–Œβ”‚β–ˆβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican β•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–ˆβ”‚β–Œ

Gaga Monster

Is anyone sure all Walgreens have it? I'm going soon so hopefully they have it!

Gaga Monster

Going to my Walgreens in 5 minutes! Hoping they have it! If they don't will just go to Sears this weekend.

Oh wow, I actually didn't know any of this. Hmm thats odd. Are they closing this year?

Β 

I think I read they're closing another 300 stores this year so I don't know how much they have left after thatΒ  :shrug: I'm not a fan of either store so it doesn't really affect me other than the fact that it seems to be one of the only places to get the EDG gift setΒ  :toofunga:

...Δ±llΔ±llΔ± c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m Δ±llΔ±llΔ±...

Am I A Girl

I'm going to Walgreens now. Are you sure they have it?

YES!! That's where I bought mine. Call first and see if so reserve one that's what I did , goodluck

The lady told me at my walgreens they got very few in to see how sales would go. When I got mine there was one left, I reserved mine though

Archived