Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Eau De Gaga (USA Release Thread)

Gaga Monster

Featured Posts

JLoveLamar

40$???

I bought it for only $28 at sears last week.

Even THAT is higher than what the Masterpiece will sell for at Marshalls. I thought it was $36 plus tax at Sears.

• Replies 738
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Even THAT is higher than what the Masterpiece will sell for at Marshalls. I thought it was $36 plus tax at Sears.

The price keep coming down at Sears.

They basically did clearance sale already for it.

It is also on clearance sale in Amazon UK.

The 75ml was sold for $30/bottle from its original price $60/bottle.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga Monster

this thread is the only promo this perfume gets..

It's sad that's true

GGD Presidential Elections

blacklistedd

She apparently reeaaalllyyyyyy doesn't care about this fragrance. The fact that she didn't even shoot a new ad campaign for it should've been the signifier to be honest, she just recycled an old steven klein shoot.

juicyjuicy

FINALLY bought it and LOVE the scent. Packaging is a little disappointing though. You get a free bag with it but it's hideous so the lady at the counter gave me a Lacoste laptop bag instead!

Rabbit Heart

Been waiting for it to be released on Balkan (Serbia, Bosnia) but nothing yet :/  We had FAME like one and half month after the official release in EU! But Eau De Gaga is nowhere to be found! 

Gaga Monster

FINALLY bought it and LOVE the scent. Packaging is a little disappointing though. You get a free bag with it but it's hideous so the lady at the counter gave me a Lacoste laptop bag instead!

Where do you get the free bag??

GGD Presidential Elections

juicyjuicy

Where do you get the free bag??

I live in Canada so it's a chain d--g store called Shoppers Drug Mart where they sell both Fame + EDG. I wasn't supposed to get the Lacoste bag but I was chatting up the sales girl and she was just like "we get tons of bags with our perfumes and we just wanna get rid of them so just pick one you like" and I saw the Lacoste one lol.

She apparently reeaaalllyyyyyy doesn't care about this fragrance. The fact that she didn't even shoot a new ad campaign for it should've been the signifier to be honest, she just recycled an old steven klein shoot.

? the shoot was meant for the perfume AD...before the injury

Been waiting for it to be released on Balkan (Serbia, Bosnia) but nothing yet :/  We had FAME like one and half month after the official release in EU! But Eau De Gaga is nowhere to be found! 

You can find it in Croatia :)

Where are you from?

Rabbit Heart

You can find it in Croatia :)

Where are you from?

Serbia but I spend sometime in Bosnia! FAME had a huge promo in Bosnia, I couldn't believe with my own eyes! Still don't understand why, there were commercials on TV, billboards etc. + it was promoted in the poorest part of the country :D + there's still every year in December 30% less price than regular! 

Darcklighter22

I live in Canada so it's a chain d--g store called Shoppers Drug Mart where they sell both Fame + EDG. I wasn't supposed to get the Lacoste bag but I was chatting up the sales girl and she was just like "we get tons of bags with our perfumes and we just wanna get rid of them so just pick one you like" and I saw the Lacoste one lol.

Did you have to buy the 50ml bottle for the bag? I saw them but though they might of been part of a bundle you could get. I agree tho it wasn't the best looking bag  :wtf:

blacklistedd

? the shoot was meant for the perfume AD...before the injury

Where'd you hear that? I knew it was apart of a shoot she did with klein but I didnt know it was for the fragrance specifically. Even so, that means it was filmed a long time ago.

Archived