• ARTPOP

Featured Posts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why is this even a question ? :megaflop:

the obvious answer is BTW

"Which album do you like better?"

Let's not be elitist and condescending, bb.

:usrs:

Born This Way, definitely. But, I've been appreciating ARTPOP as a whole much more as of late.

It's a very, very smart album.

3 points in and ready for more

Tove Lo

Born This Way by far. I feel like people who think ARTPOP is her best are just brainwashed into thinking it's amazing since Gaga had SO much planned for it/hyped it so much and expected a lot of the album's era (If we would have gotten more things we were supposed to, the album would probably be better.)

Anyways BTW > TFM > TF > AP

hop on that **** like a maniac

EdgeofTeeth

Definitely Born This Way. I was so disappointed when it came out and now it's one of my favorite albums of all time.

Jesse Pinkman

Definitely Born This Way. I was so disappointed when it came out and now it's one of my favorite albums of all time.

I absolutely hated it and almost stopped stanning, then it grew on me. Then, I absolutely fell in love with it in 2012. It's definitely a grower.

It's science, bitch

Born This Way by far. I feel like people who think ARTPOP is her best are just brainwashed into thinking it's amazing since Gaga had SO much planned for it/hyped it so much and expected a lot of the album's era (If we would have gotten more things we were supposed to, the album would probably be better.)

Anyways BTW > TFM > TF > AP

:lmao:

Anyway I've always preferred ARTPOP, but I've been listening to Born This Way more and more lately. :yes:

Tove Lo

:lmao:

Anyway I've always preferred ARTPOP, but I've been listening to Born This Way more and more lately. :yes:

I couldn't think of a better word to use than that :lmao:

hop on that **** like a maniac

I'm actually really surprised at how close the votes are after seeing how people on this site treat Born This Way like the second coming of Jesus haha

Glad to see ARTPOP getting appreciated a little :legend:

Archived