Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia drags Kendrick

SIRE

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you're is up Iggy's :madge:

Not really? I'm just defending someone who gets constant hate for unnecessary reasons and I'm also a fan of her music. You think everything azealia says and does is okay and it's not.

I wish this stupid b---h would just stfu god damn is no one else allowed to have an opinion azealia?

this

And what are you doing to her? ****ing hypocrite. 

First of all, what Kendrick said was completely in order. And there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, and hell, perhaps he's right in a sense. But as an artist, shouldn't she be focusing on other things than seeing what her peers are talking about and then trying to drag them for it?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

inuborg

Not really? I'm just defending someone who gets constant hate for unnecessary reasons and I'm also a fan of her music. You think everything azealia says and does is okay and it's not.

Thanks for telling me what goes on in my head 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

XoXoJoanneGaga

I don't think a thread on this is needed on this forum. This is about race but people on here are just gonna make it about their gay pop stan wars.

:applause:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

inuborg

First of all, what Kendrick said was completely in order. And there was absolutely nothing wrong with it, and hell, perhaps he's right in a sense. But as an artist, shouldn't she be focusing on other things than seeing what her peers are talking about and then trying to drag them for it?

So either you don't live in america or your not black...cause the ignorance you're spewing right now. :wtf:

Lol I don't get the impression that Azealia can't do anything but things related to career. Im sorry she isn't some vapid pop star that doesn't care any issues, because they are "Above them"....

inuborg

I don't think a thread on this is needed on this forum. This is about race but people on here are just gonna make it about their gay pop stan wars.

This

Andreyw

Literally Azalia **** off already. Twitter beefs are known to create headlines but they ain't gonna shift copies of that flop album. Iggy is over it and watching you picking fights with anyone and everyone is beyond entertaining at this point and is just embarrassing

Go home sis :awkney:

edit: even if this isn't about Iggy, she's literally trying to drag anyone who holds a different opinion as her, bless ha for trying tho. Seriously AB go promote that music of yours. Lord knows it desperately needs it.

She'd drag a toddler if it cried in her vicinity

the truth of this post :tea:

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Harry

I think, despite how she comes across, it's about more than just dragging people. Let's drop the petty stan lingo for a moment, because it's bigger than that.

Should Gaga stop speaking up for LGBT rights because she's an artist?

I think, despite how she comes across, it's about more than just dragging people. Let's drop the petty stan lingo for a moment, because it's bigger than that.

Should Gaga stop speaking up for LGBT rights because she's an artist?

Similarly, does Gaga go out of her way to tweet hate at a particular person for voicing their own opinion on the matter?

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Archived