• Last Reply
RAMROD

I read this as "Pokemon Black album leaks." :giveup:

Would be fun though!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

inuborg

The ho blocked me on Twitter :emma:

I aint even do nuffin'

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

RAMROD

The ho blocked me on Twitter :emma:

I aint even do nuffin'

She might be pressed tbh! :smh:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BuzzcutSeason

i think she or RedOne leaked her album...

She seemed really annoid with RedOne after 3 other artists got out of his collapsing label i guess she joined them

Apparently she was rushed into it by people and she had other opportunities but RedOne tricked her at a vulnerable time for her.

Seems sad tbh but its her mistake

every song sounds the same 

And this kind of explains why Gaga hasn't worked with anyone, everyone's trying to get out of his label because apparently he isn't doing well all over the place.....

Paper Gangsta

Azealia ha power

Yeah Azealia is reason why she dropped redone and why redone decided to leak her old stuff :awkney: pls Azealia is noone and will never have not even a tiny bit of power. And we can thank God for that because if she had power world would be like a hell, everyone would hate each other and each gender, race, s-xuality would be separated in their own continents and all of them would hate each other

Darcklighter22

RedOne leaked her album....

10 of those 17 songs aren't red one's productions tho she tweeted about it. Wouldn't see why he would have Her porcelain and the tramps stuff

BuzzcutSeason

10 of those 17 songs aren't red one's productions tho she tweeted about it. Wouldn't see why he would have Her porcelain and the tramps stuff

I thought she started recording as Porcelain and the tramps and changed her name..

And she didn't say it was RedOne's label but she did tho, she like subtweeted them.

Paper Planes

Yeah Azealia is reason why she dropped redone and why redone decided to leak her old stuff :awkney: pls Azealia is noone and will never have not even a tiny bit of power. And we can thank God for that because if she had power world would be like a hell, everyone would hate each other and each gender, race, s-xuality would be separated in their own continents and all of them would hate each other

Oh my gosh find chill :lmao: It was a joke :rip:

delete it fat

Paper Gangsta

Oh my gosh find chill :lmao: It was a joke :rip:

doesn't matter if it was joke or not because I am chilled I just expressed my opinion

Darcklighter22

I thought she started recording as Porcelain and the tramps and changed her name..

And she didn't say it was RedOne's label but she did tho, she like subtweeted them.

her old work yes but that was before she signed onto RedOne's label and when she signed with him she was then Porcelain Black. But oh that could be her timeline on twitter was a mess with retweets and pointing things out and vetting...I don't blame her but I hope the label she's with now things work out better

Archived