Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Chasing Time is Climbing Up the Hot Dance Club Charts

inuborg

Featured Posts

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LoveandMagic

What kind of low budget shade...It doesn't matter how she much the video costs. The 212 video was made for 35 dollars when Azealia had NOTHING and it has over 81 million views on youtube right now.Azealia is independent doing this on her own, funding it all herself and is doing a fantastic job. She put together an amazing video in a short amount of video and it doesn't matter how much it cost. It has great effects, nice outfits with meaningful allusions, and even choreography for the first time for her. The song is great, the video is great and she looks amazing in it. So you can politely step to the left with your ignorant ass, unnecessary ass, insignificant ass comment.

I really liked to 212 vid! Reminded me of Clerks, and I loved that fun little dancing she did and how that one guy was trying so hard not to laugh when she was up in his face! It was such a fun video!

The Chasing Time video was nicely done, I thought. It didn't feel low budget to me. I'm surprised this song isn't in the top 20, it gets stuck in your head! I would like to see Ice Princess turned into a video at some point.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

inuborg

I really liked to 212 vid! Reminded me of Clerks, and I loved that fun little dancing she did and how that one guy was trying so hard not to laugh when she was up in his face! It was such a fun video!

The Chasing Time video was nicely done, I thought. It didn't feel low budget to me. I'm surprised this song isn't in the top 20, it gets stuck in your head! I would like to see Ice Princess turned into a video at some point.

So nice <3 glad not some people here aren't jerks

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

LoveandMagic

So nice <3 glad not some people here aren't jerks

Thanks! :)

Don't you think Ice Princess would rock with a video? I could see her decked all out in gems and white! I wouldn't mind a Desperado video but she already did a cowboy outlaw theme with Licorice.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Watch the amazing video here :legend:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtTjzDTpx8o

Now that is a real bop. Hoping this will continue rising as it is a really good song.  :music:   Why haven't I checked this song. I guess I'm still obsessed with Us that it's the Azealia track that I always listen to. lol. I love it when she sings as well in her songs. :)

She's really pretty too. :flutter:

:flop:

That chart is also a flop so... :flop:

but this is her first time on it which means she'll be up there with the big girls sonn.
Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived