💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Porcelain Black drags Azealia Banks over instagram post!

Xgongiviguess

Featured Posts

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
inuborg

This insignificant plankton chick  just mad that even Azealia Banks got an album out before she did. 

Like you can't even listen to all the music she's put out and drive to the store before you run out of things to play. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Paper Gangsta

This insignificant plankton chick just mad that even Azealia Banks got an album out before she did.

Like you can't even listen to all the music she's put out and drive to the store before you run out of things to play.

I cant at Azealia fans being so hypocrite to drag her for not releasing album. I thought you knew how bad it is when you and your label have problems regarding album release. And if you check porcelains youtube you will see plenty of songs you can play while driving to the mall

inuborg

I cant at Azealia fans being so hypocrite to drag her for not releasing album. I thought you knew how bad it is when you and your label have problems regarding album release. And if you check porcelains youtube you will see plenty of songs you can play while driving to the mall

Pfft sis shoulda put that album out in 2009 when Redone was still relevant. 

I mean atleast Azealia had something to show for herself when her album was locked away, critically acclaimed EP and Mixtape, touring the world, touring infront of crowds of up to 80 thousand people.

This chick literally has nothing....shes a bud 

RAMROD

Stay mad, tho.

AB is enjoying the sun and the sea in Maui. :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Jenniferella

This.

I used to crave for Azealia but really the past few weeks have been determinant for me. At this point I'm not even trying to defend her against Porcelain because her comments are the sad truth.

Azealia is still an angry child in her head and she needs to grow the f*ck up.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

Porcelain is stupid. Racism isn't over just because of a black president :awkney: I don't agree with everything Azealia says or does, but :awkney:

inuborg

And don't even get me started about the black president comment lol....like does she watch the news? 

LMAO @ at someone DEFEND her. 

e401c2966695.jpg

:wtf: what the ****

2rpeLAR.png

DSW8ZLI.png

cipher2.jpg

those google results aren't for her amazing music, they're for her drama soooooo

Archived