đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

ionnalee / iamamiwhoami

squeala

Featured Posts

mezzanine

exactly! and being honest... i think she's loosing the iamamiwhoami idea, aesthetic, mistery... now it is becoming like a low budget popstar... with the comme des garçons collab, that was amazing but now it's just boring and too standard clothing... i don't know, and the visuals are well treated  but the videos in the end look like an east-european low budget film lol

but anyway, still excited for the album and seeing her live singing, hope she also uses songs from iamamiwhoami 

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, mezzanine said:

exactly! and being honest... i think she's loosing the iamamiwhoami idea, aesthetic, mistery... now it is becoming like a low budget popstar... with the comme des garçons collab, that was amazing but now it's just boring and too standard clothing... i don't know, and the visuals are well treated  but the videos in the end look like an east-european low budget film lol

but anyway, still excited for the album and seeing her live singing, hope she also uses songs from iamamiwhoami 

Yeah they confirmed on the Kickstarter post there will be iam songs in the setlist

I hope the film changes your mind about this era!

mezzanine
4 hours ago, squeala said:

Yeah they confirmed on the Kickstarter post there will be iam songs in the setlist

I hope the film changes your mind about this era!

me too! I need to see the full concept... because i don't know how to feel about what we've seen from the story for now

Looks like we're completing the kickstarter today!!!

Kinda scared because I would have to go to NYC, which is a 5 hour ride, to the show and I'm busy during the weeks.

Fingers crossed for a weekend date :saladga:

1 hour ago, babs said:

Looks like we're completing the kickstarter today!!!

Kinda scared because I would have to go to NYC, which is a 5 hour ride, to the show and I'm busy during the weeks.

Fingers crossed for a weekend date :saladga:

It's funded!

52 minutes ago, babs said:

LONDON SHOW JUST SOLD OUT I AM SO BALD HEEEEEEEEELP

got my ticket :giveup:

Something about that video is so human but so weird at the same time, so striking.

I have my ticket too with the signing! I am gonna freeze when I have her in front of me I bet.

mezzanine

using new music releases as a claim for this campaign... i don't feel good with that :toofunny: she doesn't even need it, I did my pledge today for a signed book + berlin show ticket 

plus, "brand new ionnalee single in June"... like... 4 months after releasing the whole album and film? wouldn't be more normal to end the tour and this era first, then start with the new one? or will she release the new album in the beginning of 2019? i don't know, i'm kinda confused about this, and i'm not really getting iamamiwhoami vibes from this... 

I hope we get some tour dates at least now that she has all the money needed to plan the whole tour :)

EDIT: ok now I get it and this sounds WAAAAAY better, thank god lol

NEW STRETCH GOALS FOR ionnalee's #EABF TOUR
every reached level realizes one new reward. 

580000 SEK - ionnalee & iamamiwhoami physical editions sold on tour

640000 SEK - the live version of DUNES OF SAND will be released

710000 SEK - one more show will be added

780000 SEK - an unreleased and new ionnalee track will be released in june

860000 SEK - guest performances will be announced

940000 SEK - a video for the new unreleased track will be made & released

1200000 SEK - more shows will be added (more information to come)

1700000 SEK - two SAMARITAN dancers will join ionnalee on tour

2200000 SEK - secret reward

2400000 SEK - more shows will be added (more information to come)

2700000 SEK - a TWIMC pop up store will open before each show

3000000 SEK - more shows will be added (more information to come)

3200000 SEK - ionnalee creates a new audiovisual album to be released summer of 2019 

NEW PLEDGES

the original white wooden clogs worn by ionnalee in SAMARITAN + TICKET

the original typewriter from iamamiwhoami's CHASING KITES + TICKET

bring a friend and join ionnalee and crew on an after show event in NEW YORK  +  2 VIP TICKETS

Archived