Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna Went Too Far This Time?

HANZ

Featured Posts

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Grizabella

I kinda think she rates herself highly and is able to do and say these things with no consequence, I dunno, maybe she can, but it's becoming a bit strange now in all honesty.

There's down with the kids and then there's down with the dogsh*t tbh

Qualle1

you ladies don't know ****

madonna is actually my third fav, but unlike some of you I can joke about my favs, I also do it with gaga, it's no big deal, I just made this thread because I found all of this funny, actually if look at this thread I didn't insult madonna or called desperate or offensive

so take a sit

Madonna one of your fav? Are you schizophrenic? It seems so... I am sure, Madonna would detest a person like you being her "fan".

XO

MAKE LOVE NOT WAR

a special message from the queen to the haters

http://instagram.com/p/xcKDMomEd8/

:fame:

Dominic

It's not so much as disrespectful.. just tacky. :wtf:

This.

I see no disrespect and her intentions are clearly not to disrespect these iconic figures however it is just tacky and cringey.

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Prismatic

If people think this is too much, how would you react to her earlier (actual controversy acts in the 90s and you live in that time period).

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

If people think this is too much, how would you react to her earlier (actual controversy acts in the 90s and you live in that time period).

People are more uptight and politically correct now. They are regressing is some respects.

Sebastien

Now is surely the right time, with the "outraged" GP's eyes on her, to post a picture with her middle finger up.  

Plus she hashtags #unapologeticb---h when she was apologizing yesterday.   :toofunga:

It's not that Madonna is going far. It's very "been  there, done that."

The problem is that posing as a rebel is a bit absurd when you're a billionaire celebrity who is pushing 60.

living for love

Madonna one of your fav? Are you schizophrenic? It seems so... I am sure, Madonna would detest a person like you being her "fan".

XO

I'm pretty sure I don't give a rat's sh.it what a loser like you thinks about me

tumblr_inline_nenfa2tyIJ1r07j5m.gif

XOXO

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

Cody Draco

"There rebel hearts"

"Their are people"

"Great hero's"

Come on Madonna.

Yet if it's Gaga or Cher who has terrible grammar it's funny and not a problem right?

tumblr_n9z0qkDxzr1t3biveo1_500.gif

Archived