💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Cheek to Cheek' goes GOLD, selling more than 500,000 in U.S.

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

Laughing out loud at people so pressed because of C2C quality music and being successful   :fan: 

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Gagaloo911

I hope to see the day when a thread about Gaga achieving success doesn't turn into a mess trying to undermine that achievement :pray:

I seriously hate some of the idiots in this fanbase. Go elsewhere you twits

It's just unbelievable to see some of her own fans being pressed about this album doing so good. Like...why? You don't want Gaga to expose her multitalent and receive more and more respect and also wider her audience or...? I just can't wrap my head around it...

Anyways....WELL DESERVED! So freakin happy cause C2C is one of my absolute favourite things that Gaga has ever done!

ViviLittleM

It's just unbelievable to see some of her own fans being pressed about this album doing so good. Like...why? You don't want Gaga to expose her multitalent and receive more and more respect and also wider her audience or...? I just can't wrap my head around it...

Anyways....WELL DESERVED! So freakin happy cause C2C is one of my absolute favourite things that Gaga has ever done!

Whispering

More of us don't than those who do :ohwell:

Incorrect.

GGD is not an accurate representation of Gaga's fan base. Even if it was, the miserable fans here just happen to be the most vocal on this forum...not the actual majority.

Creyk

Bookmarked for when C2C outsells ARTPOP, which it will. Lol

it's not about the sales

Even if C2C sells more than 21 it will do nothing for it's quality :ohwell:

Gypsy Life

where has she said that it isn't tho?

actually when did she say the era is a side project as you claim? It's not and it's not even halfway over yet. You'll have to get used to it.

More of us don't than those who do :ohwell:

not really lol

Archived