💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Cheek to Cheek' goes GOLD, selling more than 500,000 in U.S.

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NewYorkCity

"Music not the bling"

Some of us are actually concerned with the quality of the material she puts out, and we are not going to like it more just because it is "selling well" :hor:

I said take several seats. 99.5% of the people who dont like this project didnt even wait till the albun was out to listen to it and then say something bad about the music, so don't come to me talking about quality of the music etc lol.

And they, even before listening to it, said it was going to sell 2 copies. So there you go. :)

Saying that this album has no quality is just stupid so I'll pass this.

And you are looking more and more stupid by trying to put her down for this, a lot of people are enjoying this, watch ARTPOP sales and C2C sales in the US. :oops:

Creyk

I said take several seats. 99.5% of the people who dont like this project didnt even wait till the albun was out to listen to it and then say something bad about the music, so don't come to me talking about quality of the music etc lol.

And they, even before listening to it, said it was going to sell 2 copies. So there you go. :)

Saying that this album has no quality is just stupid so I'll pass this.

:awkney:

You assume people didn't listen, you don't actually know

You just made that up and then believed it

And the point is that I don't care how well it does commercially it is still bad music, duh

quality is subjective, if I don't like it, then for me it is low quality, there :ohwell:

NewYorkCity

:awkney: at you insinuating that the quality of C2C is less than her pop albums.

Now they just try (and fail) to talk about quality when they bashed this ERA before it started :toofunny:

NewYorkCity

And the point is that I don't care how well it does commercially it is still bad music, duh

quality is subjective, if I don't like it, then for me it is low quality, there :ohwell:

Well, taht idea came from the fact that I am on GGD and just weeks ago a lot of people on a thread were saying that they havent listened to it so...

and I was also on GGD before the album came out and yeah, people were saying they would pass thi (even tho you can't, since that people comments on everythread about C2C just to say how they don't like it... I wish you would REALLY ignore the ERA)

And the fact that YOU don't like it doesn't make it a bad album (if the thing is that you don't like jazz, it is NOT about this album, so it is not about the quality), as you said... the fact that you don't like it is subjective. So repeat: I DON'T LIKE JAZZ. And stop saying that is a bad album because that's not what is happening here.

I can't take seriously people who say CTC is of lesser quality than her other albums. Like, it's ok to not like CTC but to try to diminish its quality? :awkney:

quality is not subjective is like if you say that mozart was a ****ty musician cauae you don't like classical music is not how it works he's a musical genius and his composition are musical masterpiece. The songs tony and gaga are singing are pieces that made the bases for the contemporary music and the lyrics are just masterpiece have you listened to lush life and every time we say goodbye? If you say these songs are worst than a random pop song from the last years then you are living in a world created in your mind that does not exist (+ are very diffucult to sing)

NewYorkCity

quality is not subjective is like if you say that mozart was a ****ty musician cauae you don't like classical music is not how it works he's a musical genius and his composition are musical masterpiece. The songs tony and gaga are singing are pieces that made the bases for the contemporary music and the lyrics are just masterpiece have you listened to lush life and every time we say goodbye? If you say these songs are worst than a random pop song from the last years then you are living in a world created in your mind that does not exist (+ are very diffucult to sing)

:applause:

Pain of fame1

I can't take seriously people who say CTC is of lesser quality than her other albums. Like, it's ok to not like CTC but to try to diminish its quality? :awkney:

true. C2C is necessary for gaga and all of us, its a break from the media blackash and gaga is happier than ever. In addition she is gaigning the respect of lots of artists. Maybe some fans are going away but hopefully thjey will return in the next era. ( Along with the fans that went in the ARTPOP and BTW eras :spin: )

Lona Delery

quality is not subjective :toofloppy:

You can say you don't like a song, but that says nothing about it's quality

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

this so much :yes:  :applause: 

Archived