đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Marina and the Diamonds - I'm A Ruin - 2/2

Chic

Featured Posts

We know the order of the Froots because they're being released on vinyl and some vinyl places online put up all the vinyls in order. That's how we know I'm a Ruin is next.

And in an interview Marina said "I'm a Ruin" is 70s-inspired. That's all we know about it so far.

Expose ha source :chica:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah I'm A Ruin sounds good but I want Can't Pin Me Down rn tbh :giveup:

MUTHAAAFUUUUCKAAAAA :koons:

Also wish she had included the IG Snippet song :fat: now that I think about it sounds like it was part of Froot's bridge or maybe a verse from Happy tbh

CPMD will be coming with the album :giveup:

Cruelty

The fruit for "I'm a Ruin" might be orange, because in the audio video for FROOT the lemon was opposite the grape, and in the order of the Froots the lemon came after the grape, and the orange is opposite the blueberry, and the blueberry is this month's Froot, so the orange might be next month's Froot.

After "I'm a Ruin" it is "Gold", then "Forget". The remaining fruits are apple and cherries, but not necessarily in that order.

EDIT: This is one of the vinyl online places that gave away the order of the Froot Of The Months in advance: http://www.banquetrecords.com/7froot3;jsessionid=3421CFE7CEA6F94FE655C8BD00D2F7BD

I just found it online weeks ago :laughga: I'm not claiming I said it first :laughga:

You said bookmark me so people will come back when you said it first :derpga:

The ballad queen ready to slay us again

It's 70's inspired, as said earlier. So maybe disco/funk/rock/pop?

drinkmytears

I know all the Froots of the month in the order they will be released.

Not much is known about the song except for the lyrics

How?

How?

Vinyl sets for pre-order and the date they're released. They each contain two songs.

drinkmytears

Vinyl sets for pre-order and the date they're released. They each contain two songs.

I have a boxset ordered and can't see this

Archived