Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Cheek to Cheek Evening Wear

tiffa

Featured Posts

Gianni Versace

Thanks for the topic, Delulu! I moved this to the Cheek to Cheek tour section and pinned it :)

can you delete a site for me?

monsterdreams

Pls, OP creator give me a hand with this one :)

Yes, pls do

Go color or something.

Rude.

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

What about her suggestive post about a tux and an evening gown? Hmm. She is trying to give us pointers. What your dress or tux looks like is entirely your own.

What about your subtitles? Dress for Jazz "as a Man" and "as a Woman"? It's almost 2015. Lots of members of Gaga's fanbase find gender boundaries to be outdated. Some men like to wear dresses and some women wear suits. Perhaps you could consider rewording that to be more considerate. 

What about your subtitles? Dress for Jazz "as a Man" and "as a Woman"? It's almost 2015. Lots of members of Gaga's fanbase find gender boundaries to be outdated. Some men like to wear dresses and some women wear suits. Perhaps you could consider rewording that to be more considerate. 

Head desk. I think you're nitpicking. It's all subjective. 

I was expecting this to be a troll thread that was going to be like "Be sure that you come dressed as a saxophone or other jazz-related instruments. Ass-less dress pants and garden panties are also acceptable."

A dress-code is a dress-code and y'all should deal. No one who loves him-/herself enough goes to a jazz concert in clothes not suitable for the dresscode.

inb4 Im wearing a converse to my suit cause I'm "not like all the other fans"

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

asana15

Just to confirm the OP:

if you are going to "Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga concert in Monaco at the Monte-Carlo Sporting Summer Festival", they wont let you in unless... (see below)

Dinner Show:   €450 per person not including drinks
Doors open:     20.00
Dinner:             20.30
Show:               22.30

Proper attire and jacket required.

http://www.montecarlosbm.com/news/tony-bennett-lady-gaga-in-monaco-at-the-monte-carlo-sporting-summer-festival/

Teal Ambition

Guys, please do not turn this thread into a mess..., I'm sure the OP just wanted to give some tips and make a fun thread.

This. Jeez some of these people take stuff to seriously. She was simply giving tips, not enforcing people to dress a specific way.

Edited by Teal Ambition
▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

RAMROD

Blavk is so formal tbh.

Try wearing navy or grey if you wanna look more casual.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

MikeGoneGaga

I'm so glad this thread was posted. This tour will be much more the art of subtlety versus express everything.

Much more 

article-2677851-1F54A4C200000578-56_634x

than

fp_5322892_lady_gaga_cwny_04_53.jpg