💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gwen Stefani f/ Pharrell - "Shine"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

No. Tik Tik Boom is as ugly and lame as anything Gwen is making right now if not even worse because its ugly and its bland. By comparison at least Spark the Fire tried harder to be a rager and sounds like Gwen even if its terrible. I really don't think theres decent songs on Britney Jean. I guess I must say "imo" to pretend to be humble. But you forget im not saying theres decent tracks from Gwens album so far either.

Alien is so ****ing boring, omg. I can't with the fan love for that song. AND its annoying to boot both with its repetitive chorus and her robotically auto tuned vocals. If anything I dont understand why Passenger isn't the sole fan favorite. Its not that great but that one I can say is at least decent. Perfume is almost okay but its kind of stupid and her vocals are as well. I loathe Work Bitch, but I mean I guess it has the west hollywood gay feel so I get its demographic.

Let's just say that you are wrong and stop it here lol. Comparing OK songs like Alien,Perfume,Passenger and Work B*tch to TERRIBLE songs like Spark The Fire and Shine is a crime in my opinion

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blacklistedd

Pharrell is ****. This is absolutely terrible, same with Spark The Fire. I wonder if Gwen thinks to herself "is this REALLY the music I want to make a legitimate comeback with?"

She admitted recently to having no inspiration upon her return to the pop music scene and shes been sort of lost in the dark, something to that extent. Like she had nothing really new to say and she didnt know how she'd be received. Then she made Spark the Fire and she was like this is it! And im like...no its not.

Let's just say that you are wrong and stop it here lol. Comparing OK songs like Alien,Perfume,Passenger and Work B*tch to TERRIBLE songs like Spark The Fire and Shine is a crime in my opinion

Alien is not okay. Its a ****ty boring soul-less robotic pop song chugged out from a capped out pop star that was making a record with a creatively barren producer. Work Bitch is a cliche west hollywood gay guy anthem with literally zero appeal and bull**** lyrics trying to recreate the success of Scream and Shout to little fanfare. Perfume is a half hearted cheese ballad poorly written, sung, and produced and Passenger is whatever.

Spark the Fire is garbage but at least garbage that tried. Baby Dont Lie and Shine are as ****ty and boring as anything off Britney Jean.

Britney Jean is inarguably Britneys worst album and honestly imo one of the worst or at least the weakest pop albums ever released. And im not even just saying that to be a **** lol So far this new Gwen is amping up to be in that league. Shakiras latest album was as bad as Britney Jean as well imo.

Fiona Apple

Alien is not okay. Its a ****ty boring soul-less robotic pop song chugged out from a capped out pop star that was making a record with a creatively barren producer. Work Bitch is a cliche west hollywood gay guy anthem with literally zero appeal and bull**** lyrics trying to recreate the success of Scream and Shout to little fanfare. Perfume is a half hearted cheese ballad poorly song and produced and Passenger is whatever.

Spark the Fire is garbage but at least garbage that tried. Baby Dont Lie and Shine are as ****ty and boring as anything off Britney Jean.

Britney Jean is inarguably Britneys worst album and honestly imo one of the worst or at least the weakest pop albums ever released. And im not even just saying that to be a **** lol

Britneyjean is obviously her worst album.Definitely not one of the weakest pop albums ever released.That's the biggest bull**** I've ever heard lol..Don't try to explain me why Shine etc are equal to Britneyjean because REALLY they are not..And I am not even a Britney's fan.I just like to be objective. I DO like Perfume,Alien and a bit Work Bitch which is really generic but still be catchy and positive... I couldn't say the same thing about Gwen's new songs.

blacklistedd

Britneyjean is obviously her worst album.Definitely not one of the weakest pop albums ever released.That's the biggest bull**** I've ever heard lol..Don't try to explain me why Shine etc are equal to Britneyjean because REALLY they are not..And I am not even a Britney's fan.I just like to be objective. I DO like Perfume,Alien and a bit Work Bitch which is really generic but still be catchy and positive... I couldn't say the same thing about Gwen's new songs.

I am a Britney fan though, since I was 7 years old. Im very much being objective here. When people defend Britney Jean I seriously cringe because its such a bad album not just for Britney but in general. Its half-assed lyrically, conceptually, production wise and lacks all of the qualities that compirse a good britney album and a good pop album. Theres literally nothing there. Its robotic, cold, generic, bland, and worst of all for a pop album completely barren of infectious hooks. Theres no fun to be had on that album and theres not at least a sense of feeling. Anyone having anything remotely positive to say about it is just reaching for something positive to say about it.

Fiona Apple

I am a Britney fan though, since I was 7 years old. Im very much being objective here. When people defend Britney Jean I seriously cringe because its such a bad album not just for Britney but in general. Its half-assed lyrically, conceptually, production wise and literally lacks any of the positive qualities of a good britney album or a good pop album. Theres literally nothing there. Its robotic, cold, generic, bland, and worst of all for a pop album completely barren of hooks. Theres no fun to be had on that album and theres not at least a sense of feeling. Anyone having anything remotely positive to say about it is just reaching for something positive to say about it.

But you are wrong...The album IS bland and generic but it has some catchy melodies and songs and actually it DOES have feelings in it. I wouldn't defend BritneyJean EVER.Because I think that Britney was so bored while recording it and she shouldn't have made it. BUT you are not objective here..You are negatively overreacting

blacklistedd

But you are wrong...The album IS bland and generic but it has some catchy melodies and songs and actually it DOES have feelings in it. I wouldn't defend BritneyJean EVER.Because I think that Britney was so bored while recording it and she shouldn't have made it. BUT you are not objective here..You are negatively overreacting

No. Im being objective. Its a generally bad pop record. You may have listened to it and forced yourself to like one of its cliche offerings but that doesn't make it decent.

Fiona Apple

No. Im being objective. Its a generally bad pop record. You may have listened to it and forced yourself to like one of its cliche offerings but that doesn't make it decent.

As you want  :shrug:

Run the **** away from that Pharrell ****bag. He's horrible, and you're just so uninspired its a terrible clash of worlds.

if the pharrell material for Xtina is as tragic as the material for Gwen...then her next Lotus era is coming :air:

I hope not :rip:

we better not have high hopes, then it can never underwhelm that much

I think that this time Xtina is in a delicate situation, if she is going to flop also with this album, I think that there's no hope for a mainstream success ever again :rip: 

So at least I hope for a good quality acclaimed album this time, 'Bionic' was a great record despite the flop and the worst imagine, but 'Lotus' was really forgettable...

Archived