💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga: "Friendship is only friendship when it is real."

Coop

Featured Posts

Yeah, this comment doesn't seem quite fair to come from her. Many people have met through media these days, even all of us in her fan community. I would consider my online friends as real friends and this seems condescending from Gaga. Don't really enjoy this comment from her.

You misunderstood her:) she's talking about close friends who you're able to see in person but choose to tweet them instead. Like people are lazy, they would rather chat online than meet and have coffee together.

And it's also a response to Madonna, between the lines. She won't forgive or be friends with her if M doesn't reach out to her. Posting Gaga's selfie with lines over her face wasn't enough to believe she's genuine.

FreePalestine

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
giskardsb

The responses in this thread point out the problem with social media. You can't say everything in a soundbite and those predisposed to take comments a certain way will read into them what they want.

The fact so many fans are proving the point of why Gaga says social media cannot replace personal human interaction is amusing.

All you should go read "you are not a gadget"

blacklistedd

I wish her Instagram looked like Beyoncé's or Kylie Jenner's more tbh

Ha feed looks messy

Love the caption though. It's true.

Boring?

This is just like slut shaming, you don't have to knock online friendships in order to praise friendships that happen outside of the web. Just because you have the money to fly around the globe and meet your friends doesn't mean everyone can.

No. Its not. Shes just reiterating a very valid point about the lack of human to human connection these days. If you're taking it up the ass thats on you, clearly you're defensive because of your own insecurities.

Not people taking this the most wrong way you can possibly take it  :smh:

The idea behind it is simple: we won't make things up through Instagram, come and talk to me when you are around, if you truly "meant love"

If you want to express love to people that YOU CAN ACTUALLY REACH OUT, do it!

Hello, it's me

blacklistedd

Exactly. And she decided to bring that fanbase close together...with her own social media platform.

I'm sorry but she's full of sh!t sometimes. 

She does anything but bash social media just because shes making a valid point about the strength of human to human connection. Shes not anti-technology just because shes one of the few people actually promoting the importance of human interaction as well.

Some of you literally reach to take what she says and villainize her. Like is this 2011 still? Are you people STILL reaching to push her off a pedestal shes already been shoved off of? Like get over yourself.

You misunderstood her:) she's talking about close friends who you're able to see in person but choose to tweet them instead. Like people are lazy, they would rather chat online than meet and have coffee together.

And it's also a response to Madonna, between the lines. She won't forgive or be friends with her if M doesn't reach out to her. Posting Gaga's selfie with lines over her face wasn't enough to believe she's genuine.

That is alright and I didn't see that Gaga selfie with the "Madonna lines" over her face. I actually do not do much media stuff, but I do belong to a few forums and consider my friends that I have made there as real friends, just saying.
The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Not people taking this the most wrong way you can possibly take it  :smh:

The idea behind it is simple: we won't make things up through Instagram, come and talk to me when you are around, if you truly "meant love"

If you want to express love to people that YOU CAN ACTUALLY REACH OUT, do it!

OMG this. :air:

Can someone add this to OP, so we can avoid next "omg she's full of ****" comments.

FreePalestine

Boring?

No. Its not. Shes just reiterating a very valid point about the lack of human to human connection these days. If you're taking it up the ass thats on you, clearly you're defensive because of your own insecurities.

Excuse me? I'm not even going to bother replying properly to your insulting accusations. Get off your high horse and stop insulting people who have a different opinion.

She does anything but bash social media just because shes making a valid point about the strength of human to human connection. Shes not anti-technology just because shes one of the few people actually promoting the importance of human interaction as well.

I appreciate the sentiment and intention behind what she's saying, but she didn't need to say that online friendships and social media are fake and "deceit".

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

blacklistedd

Excuse me? I'm not even going to bother replying properly to your insulting accusations. Get off your high horse and stop insulting people who have a different opinion.

Im not insulting someone who has a different opinion. Im insulting someone who is choosing to take her comments up the ass because they want to, not because its valid.

Maybe some of ya'll should stop b---hing about a harmless Instagram pic on the internet, get some real friends, and maybe you'll understand what she's talking about :dead: I can't with you guys sometimes :toofunny:

I have real friends. And I also have real online friends. So you better stop ask people what to do okay? thank you much. 

blacklistedd

I appreciate the sentiment and intention behind what she's saying, but she didn't need to say that online friendships and social media are fake and "deceit".

She didn't say online friendships are fake. Shes stressing the importance of human to human connections. Any reasonable/logical thinking person can deduce that. Hence why people like you reach to split hairs and find something to criticize. Its a trip.

But also I think a lot of people on this forum probably spend hours and hours on the internet talking to people so they're twisting this and taking it personally and lashing out at her for something she didn't even mean in that way.

She didn't say online friendships are fake. Shes stressing the importance of human to human connections. Any reasonable/logical thinking person can deduce that. Hence why people like you reach to split hairs and find something to criticize. Its a trip.

Friendship is only friendship when it is real

That is alright and I didn't see that Gaga selfie with the "Madonna lines" over her face. I actually do not do much media stuff, but I do belong to a few forums and consider my friends that I have made there as real friends, just saying.

Oh you missed pages of meltdowns, "was it shade or not?"

It's this one

http://instagram.com/p/xMzvmOmEQS/

Madonna tried to end this feud via instagram and Gaga is saying it's all deceit and to forgive and to be friends you need to reach out in person. And Madonna can do that if she wants to. She's not talking about online friends who you're unable to meet due to distance etc.

FreePalestine

Archived