Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

What does Capital H.I.M stands for ?

Blue Jeans

Featured Posts

It doesn't matter if you love him (another man) or capital Him (God, the H being 'capital' because it is a proper noun) 

She is basically saying, it doesn't matter if you like c0ck or Jesus, you were Born This Way.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never fully understood what she meant by "it doesnt matter if you love him, or capital H.I.M"  :shrug:

it doesn't matter if u love another man (are gay) or u love God 

Vernier

Thats it :spin: ?

Yes. Christians usually capitalize the first letter of pronouns referring to God, so capital H-i-m :emma:

Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn

His Infernal Majesty 

:worship2:

I disapprove of what you say, but will defend to the death your right to say it.

Tropico

I've always thought the capital only applied to the H and then the rest were lower case. as in Him. Like how God is referred to in The Bible. 

♢ Social Justice Enthusiast ♢

Born Brave

It doesn't matter if you love him (another man) or capital Him (God, the H being 'capital' because it is a proper noun) 

She is basically saying, it doesn't matter if you like c0ck or Jesus, you were Born This Way.

H, I AM

Like she's an H

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

barnabesk

:rip:

Duella Dvil

I never fully understood what she meant by "it doesnt matter if you love him, or capital H.I.M"  :shrug:

If you're a guy who likes guys

or god

www.instagram.com/theduella666

his infernal majesty

Him = GOD

H.I.M = Devil

You can't protect something so perfect without Evil, so it doesn't matter if you are a good boy or a bad boy just love yourself!

Haroon

H, I AM

Like she's an H

LOL :lmao: I don't even know why I cracked up so hard at this :toofunga:

But yeah it's "H-i-m" like Keiran said, so it means like it doesn't matter if you're gay or religious, you were born this way :awesome:

Archived